#12 Akaashi in Wonderland pt. 3

Part 3: Here comes the kings

You guessed it right. Bokuto got captured. Akaashi was tossed with the hat to the other side of the river. That's when he met this kind dog named Daichi. Apparently, the latter was forced to work under the Red King in exchange for the lives of his children. What a good dad.

In the present time, the duo was sneaking inside the Red King's castle. As much as Akaashi wants to head straight to the White King already, the script says otherwise.

"Daichi-san, the hat!" The dog effortlessly threw the hat over the gigantic walls. Someone's hitting the gym lately.

Akaashi muttered a small 'thanks' before squeezing himself through a small gap in the wall. He was welcomed with a terrified hedgehog flying to his direction. Hold on a sec. Is that who he think that is?

"Yamaguchi? The casting is a lot crazier than I thought. What have they done to you?" The black-haired male questioned as he untied the shaking creature. A little correction to the statement before, this cinnamon roll is far from terrified. He's actually shaking from laughter.

"Ts-Tsuki pfttt... He looks funny as a- hahahahaha as a f-flamingo." Pft~ So that's what he's laughing at. Wait a minute. If he remember it right, Yaku must be playing the king of hearts. How the hell did he carried that bean pole? The thought itself makes him want to laugh his ass out and ruin the set.

Just then, another laughing cinnamon roll came into view. "Well pft- if it isn't t-the wrong Akaashi."

"Y-Yachan, stopfttt laughing!"

The two first years exchanged incoherent sentences for a few moments that increased the volume of laughter even more. Akaashi can't blame them. This whole thing is just so ridiculous. The three weren't able to exchange proper lines so Yachi just gave the cake-thingy to our main character.

The pretty setter felt himself getting bigger. He expected that his clothes will rip off his body during the scene, but it magically adjusted to his size. Phew. What a life saver.

"Who are you?" A voice from below inquired, with an emphasis on the word 'below'.

The little white rabbit was nowhere to be found so he has to improvise. Unfortunately, his concentration was destroyed when his eyes landed on a certain blonde wearing a flamingo costume lying at the side like some forgotten prop. Fuck. He's losing it

"Fuck?" The short male uttered, too good to be taken aback by the change of line. Shit. Did he just said that curse word out loud? The pressure of throwing an improvised line is making his head hurt. Good thing he has a storage of sass in his brain.

"Yeah, Fuck. From Fuckyourodani."

"Why the hell are you so big?"

"I'm average in height. Maybe you're just small."

"And where are your- Why do you have clothes? That's not in the script."

Akaashi smirked. "Want me to take it off for you?"

"Kuroo! What have you done to the precious Akaashi!!??"

Kuroo appeared beside me out of the blue, still in his chesire cat outfit. "You looking for me?" Yaku screamed then fainted. Oops.

"Let's get inside, then?"

* * *

Meanwhile...

Daichi, free from the red knights, ran to the big white castle in full speed where a certain silver-haired beauty was waiting. Every leap felt like it's in slow motion as he gets closer to the male in white. A heavenly white light was surrounding the angel. His bright smile caused the blinding lights to shine even more. Sawamura Daichi is in heaven.

"Akaashi has returned to Wonderland."

"Where is he now?"

"He's in the red castle."

"Okay. You did a good job", Sugawara stated as he massaged the dog's head. Daichi doesn't want to leave this beautiful creature's lap ever.

"Uh.. Daichi? The scene ended already."

"Suga-saaaannn, massage my head too!!"

"Mine too!"

"Eh?"

* * *

After some drama and chitchat with the amazing Mad Hatter (Bokuto's really good) and some adventures with the loud twins, the poor white rabbit, and Komi, Akaashi found hinself walking through the halls of the red castle with a certain Russian in tow. Ugh. He hates this part.

The Knave of Hearts has his back against the wall in an instant with lanky arms on either side of his head, caging him in. "I like you, Akaashi."

"I'm telling Yaku-san." The speaker shoved Lev aside with a pokerface.

"Damn it, Akaashi. How many times are you going to ruin the script?"

Akaashi smirked then proceeded to his destination: the gentle giant's lair. The poor guy looks more like a puppy than a scary giant. As much as Akaashi wants to get out of there immediately, he has to go through a whole night of drama before getting what he wants. Yay.

That morning, the Knave of Hearts knelt by the Red King's side, narrating what took place in the night before.

"He forced himself to me. I saw the lust in his eyes when he pinned me to the wall." Lev doesn't know how Yaku did it, but his face went completely red out of anger (or jealousy if you squint).

"Off with his head!" The king's head became even redder. Uh oh. That can't be good.

"Your highness, mind your blood pressure."

"Shut up!!" A strong kick met the knave's behind.

To be continued... (Probably discontinued)