🌹Michael Emerson🌹

Imagine meeting him.

It was the next day and you were just about to go and meet Sam at the diner, not long after he arrived you guys went to go and get something to eat then check out the arcade games

It was the next day and you were just about to go and meet Sam at the diner, not long after he arrived you guys went to go and get something to eat then check out the arcade games. Sam won you a blue stuffed bear with a big button nose.
"Thanks Sam, it looks adorable." You say clutching the bear close.
"Looks a lot like you then." You gave him a confused look,
"I-I-I mean you don't look like a bear, y-y-you look cute like one." He said realising what he just said.
"Sammy chill, it's fine, you know you look cute and sound cute when your nervous." You say giving him a bright smile, whilst the colour on his cheeks seem to redden by the second.

"Sammy!" You and Sam turned around to find a tall male with curly, dark hair and a leather jacket running up to you.
"What are you doing here man, it's 11:45." He said,
"Shit, I have to go home (y/n), Michael then is (y/n), (y/n) this is Michael my brother." The guy looked at you and his jaw dropped...again.
"I swear it with you boys, your both gonna catch flies." You giggled.
Michael realised and shook his head,
"Mike! She's too young for you, creep!"
Sam said sharply through his teeth.
"Oh Sammy, go home." Michael said nudging him.
"Hey (y/n), you know where the comic store is, right?" Sam asked and you nodded, " meet me there tomorrow." And with that he rushed off.
"It's actually quite late, I should be getting home myself, nice meeting you mike."
"Wait, wouldn't you like me to walk you home? The creeps come out this late." He said with red cheeks.
"Mikey, I'm fine, I can protect myself ."
You say walking away, leaving Michael there in the middle of the crowd with eyes watching you.
"Snap out of it Mike, she's too young" Michael said to himself, hitting his head with the same stupid smile on.