♥️ They walk in on you showering pt.2♥️

This is a continuation for the last chapter, I won't be focusing this book enough since KayaSjolander requested an amazing idea, a love story for Dwayne. Anyways, love ya.

Michael Emerson:
- It all just started as a normal day for (Y/n), until she got jumped by a bunch of surf nazis. The commotion didn't last long since Michael was there almost immediately. They threw a few punches at each other and they walked away. After the fight, Michael didn't look good at all so she took him to her house to fix up his wounds.
"Alright, ummm, you can sit down there, I'll go get the first aid kit." (Y/n) managed to place Michael down on the couch, him clutching his side. There was a cut on the top left of his forehead that was dripping with the crimson substance into his face. She ran into the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit from the counter and quickly ran back to him.
There was no conversation after that since Michael fell asleep. The day was now nearing to an end, so she thought taking a shower to wash away the bad energy was a good idea.
(Y/n) grabbed a towel from one of her cubby holes, took off her clothes and made her way into the shower. She turned it on and spread all around her naked body. (Y/n) washed her hair with shampoo and conditioner, but didn't get out of the shower, she just wanted to keep feeling the water on her skin.
Michael awoke from his slumber but then flunked back down, his head was hurting him.
"(Y/n)?" His weak and sleepy voice was a pathetic attempt to try and catch her attention so he made his way upstairs, technically crawling upstairs, holding his head.
He got to the top of the stairs and looked down the hallway to her room, his mind was playing tricks since it looked like the hallway was forever elongating. He steadied himself by holding the wall but then almost fell through her door.
"(Y/n)?" He tried raising his voice but that only made matters worse since it hurt his side. He walked to her bathroom, the door wasn't closed, and peered in.
"Oh my, Mikey." (Y/n) noticed how hurt he was and began to panic.
"Shit sorry." He tried apologising to her for him invading her privacy, only to fall over and scream out in pain.
(Y/n) quickly got out of the shower and wrapped her body in the towel and knelt down next to him.
"Come on Michael, get into bed with me." (Y/n) grabbed his arm and stood him up, her practically being his crutch.
She dropped him into her bed as he groaned out in pain. She laid down next to him,
"We'll get you to a hospital tomorrow baby," she grabbed his hand and placed a gentle kiss on his knuckle, "I promise."
Not long after, they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Dwayne:
- The day wasn't exactly easy for (Y/n) today but when is it easy for the poor soul. When she got home, she belly flopped the couch and started wa itching some T.V. She glanced up at the clock and it was almost eleven, she turned off all the remaining lights downstairs, including the T.V, and made her way upstairs, dragging her feet along the way.
She opened her bedroom door and closed it, leaning up against it whilst rubbing her forehead. She walked over to her white-painted window and opened it slowly. The cool breeze swaying in through the window hit her in the face and almost immediately got rid of any sweat she had.
Kneeling in front of her window, taking in the breeze, she decided that this was the appropriate time to get into a nice cold shower.
She turned on the light to the bathroom and started to strip, ripping off her clothes and throwing them into the corner of the bathroom.
She let the shower run until it was the pleasurable temperature for her and then got in. She began to scrub vigorously at the skin with a sponge whilst the water ran all over her curves.
Dwayne watched (Y/n) on the boardwalk, when she was there. He was just checking up on her, he had told her that he can't hang out because he had business to attend to. It wasn't exactly stalking, it was a romantic walk but only one person knew about it.
He made sure that she made it home safely, he was ducked behind a fence, looking up into her bedroom.
He grasped at any cracks in the walls and climbed up through to her room. The walls were covered in posters, pictures and shelves, the scent of her in this room is enough to make someone clinically insane.
He searched thoroughly through her things, a jewelry box and draws of clothes.
He then heard singing, not the give it your all singing, but angelic singing. He followed the voice into the bathroom where he heard the shower running. He grasped at the door handle and gently pushed it open and peered in. (Y/n) was covered head to toe in bubbles and it made him chuckle deeply. He watched as she rinsed her body slowly, almost as if she was teasing him. She then turned off the shower but Dwayne didn't bat and eye, he had already seen her naked and he wouldn't mind to see her naked again. She grabbed the towel from over the shower curtain rack and wrapped it around her body, and then pulled the shower curtain.
She let a out shriek, but then held her heart when it was just Dwayne.
Dwayne slowly made his way towards her and wrapped his masculine arms around her waist.
"You have a beautiful voice, wanna sing to me again." (Y/n) let out a small giggle then hid her head into the crook of his neck. They then began to sway sideways when she began to sing.

Hey guys, I'm way too tired to do David, I've got alot of things to do to please my fellow readers.
Love ya, xxx
P.s: MrsLeonardo_Dicaprio I promise I'll do a Marko catch up next chapter.