🌹Edgar Frog #2🌹

Imagine someone hitting on you

It's been a few weeks and you've grown more confident and comfortable around the Frog brothers.
You were on your way to the comic store to help the guys with difficult customers who would usually show up.

You were taking a short cut and before you knew it, you were there.
"Eddie and Al, I'm here!" You Yelled, causing Alan to pop out of a corner.
"Thank god you're here, I've got two boxes over there that need to be put on the shelf." Alan said smiling and pointing over to the corner of the store where two, worn down cardboard boxes lay filled to the brim with comics.

You would say an hour has passed and you've finished putting the comics away,
"She's got a sweet ass." You heard someone say causing a little fit of giggles, you turned around to find two males. One was lanky, with red hair and braces that made his teeth stand out like a chimpanzee. The other one was quite short, also red hair that almost looking brown because of all of the grease.
You give off a disgusted face and walked to the back room to find Edgar calculating the prices of comics,
"H-hey Eddie." You say, faking a smile.
Edgar knew something was up,
"What happened, what's the matter?" He asked with pure worry in his face.
"Two guys are acting like creeps, I don't want to back out there." You say, rubbing your arm. Edgar clicked his tongue a few times before exiting the room. You went out of the room too,
"Is it those guys over there?" He asked pointing at the creeps that were smirking at you, whilst the other gave a wink.
"Y-yeah." You say looking down, next thing you know Edgar is walking up them.
"Sorry for the inconvenience, but I think it's time you two leave."
"Or What?" The guy said cockily.
Next thing you know, Edgar whistled Alan over who was observing the conversation and got in the guys face.

(Picture the guy, not Sam. He innocent baby).

"Or we will beat the shit out of you and put in the hospital." He said.
"Wow so scar- " before he had a chance to finish his sentence, Edgar punching him the face. The other guy ran off, Edgar and Alan grabbed the guy by his shirt and threw him out of the store.
"Go near her, speak to her or if you even think about her, I'll kill you." Edgar yelled. He then calmed his composure, looked at you,
"You okay?" He asked, you couldn't get anything out but a small nod.