❤️How long until they liked you ❤️

Alan Frog :
- 2 months
He was a bit of a bully at first, scaring you, intense staring etc. But when you became more comfortable and confident around him, he thought you were cool and he wanted to spend more time with you.

Sam Emerson :
- when he first saw you
He was breath-taken at your unique beauty and how much of a chill person you were.

Edgar Frog :
- 3 months
Him, being the more serious Frog brother he is, took a longer time to fall for you. Because of his beliefs, he was cautious of everybody. When you became more open to the brothers, he knew he could trust you with anything and he never leaves your side.

Michael Emerson :
- 2 days
After meeting him, you two would spend the whole day together, because of this, you became more closer and more trustworthy to each other. He looks at you like top-notch girlfriend material.

Dwayne :
- 4 days
It was all friends to good friends with you, but little did you know Dwayne started slowly falling for your beauty and adorable nature.

David :
- 2 weeks
At the beginning David just thought of you as another person he was going to forget about, but as time progressed, David fell for your rebellious attitude and how emotional you'd get. He started to almost be with you everyday and he wouldn't leave you alone...even if you thought your were alone.