♥️ They walk in on you showering♥️

A/n: I'm seriously running out of ideas for individual imagines, any ideas? Let me know.
Xxx
Some of this contribute with sexual content.

Alan Frog:
- It was a tough day so you thought you could relieve yourself in the shower. You walked up the concrete pavement into the Frog brothers' home. Alan knew about the tough scenario back at your home so he and Edgar agreed to let you stay round for a few nights. Putting your coat on the coat rack, you slowly made your way upstairs and into the ensuite of your's and Alan's shared bedroom, you stripped.
You peeled the clothes off of your body as if you were shedding skin and threw it into the hamper.
Turning on the shower, and letting it get to the right temperature, you stood in front of the mirror to observe the tiredness in your face. Letting out a sigh, you grabbed a towel and rested it onto the sink.
You got into the shower and swung your head round lazily, letting the warm water pour all over your naked body. You pushed your wet hair out of your face and focused on the sounds of the water hitting the tub.
The sounds drowned out Alan's voice announcing he was home. He was a bit confused and worried since he figured you should've been home now.
"(Y/n)?" He asked worriedly, entering all of the rooms.
Fear overtook his mindset as beads of sweat poured down his face, his heart was pumping more than usual.
He quickly ran upstairs and busted into his room to find it empty, but then he heard the faint sounds of the shower running.
His features calmed and his heart rate returned to normal as he walked into the bathroom.
"(Y/n), baby?" He asked, poking his head round the shower curtain to find you resting your head upon the wall. He stuck his head back round and stripped off too. The sound of the shower curtain being tugged, pulled you out of your daze. You turned around to face Alan with a smile on his face. You returned the smile and hugged him, burying your head into the crook of his neck.
"Tough night?" You nodded your head slowly, not wanting to speak.
"How 'bout we relieve some stress?" His hands lightly traced your spine as you looked at him. You nodded again and then the fun began...

Sam Emerson:
- You and Sam have been together for some time now, about 3 months. The relationship was going relatively well , you and Sam have officially declared it a serious relationship since you have taken each other's virginities.
You frequently come over to his house and stayed for a few nights. His mom, Lucy, enjoyed having you round since she quote, unquote said,
'You know, you make that boy extremely happy, it's the happiest I have ever seen him.'
Every single time you look at Sam, those words whiz through your head like a hurricane and it warms your heart.
This was second night round the Emerson's residence and Lucy was working late, Michael was God knows where and Sam downstairs reading comic books.
Not wanting to disturb him from his imagination, you got ready for the shower. Closing the door and letting the water run, you took off your clothes and stretched. When the shower was the right temperature, you got in, not bothering to close the shower curtain.
You spread the water around your body and closed your eyes, taking in the warmth.
Sam threw his comic book onto the coffee table and stroked Nanook, before getting up and making his way upstairs to grab another. He opened the door to his bedroom and then heard the water running. Knowing damn well you were in the shower, he walked over to the door and slowly opened it, peeping in. Although you guys have already had intercourse, he is too shy to ask for it again or even start it off. He watched as you washed your hair and bubbles flowed down your leg. With your eyes still closed, you turned around, and Sam recoiled but then began to stare again. The familiar feeling in his crotch was returning, as he began to rub it gently.
"Hey Sam." Yiu watched through the crack in the door to find Sam rubbing himself slowly. Horror overtook his face, his eyes widened and his mouth agape. He quickly closed the door and ran underneath the covers of his bed. Boy he had fun when you got out though...

Edgar Frog:
- (Y/n) was sitting in her bed wearing a white vest and high-waisted shorts, but the heat still managed to drive her crazy. She laid there in silence only the buzzing of the fan was heard. Getting up and letting out a huff of frustration, she walked into the bathroom and started discarding her clothes into a messy pile on the floor. She turned on the shower, and let it run until it was its coldest.
She got in and the freezing water hit her like knives but it was somewhat pleasurable as she let out sigh of relief.
She didn't wash herself, she didn't do anything, she just stood there, absorbing the ice cold water.
Edgar walked up to the porch of his girlfriend's home and bent down to grab the key from under the door mat. He pushed it into the keyhole and with a click of satisfaction he walked in quietly. Making sure to put the key back underneath the mat.
"Oh (Y/n), daddy's home!" Usually he would get a response along the lines of,
'Up here daddy' or she would come running up to him for a hug. He didn't get response though. This confused him profusely as begun looking around the house. He walked upstairs and into her room,
'Her fan's on, so she must be home.'
He walked into her bathroom, her see-through shower curtain exposed for massaging herself.
He let out a smirk whilst he quietly got undressed.
The pulling of the shower curtain made (Y/n) look back and scream. Her scream was muffled, and she calmed down when she found it was just Edgar.
"You asshole, you scared me." She playfully hit him by the arm. He grabbed her by the waist and brung her in for a kiss.
"Let's go to your bed and have sex." (Y/n) rolled her eyes she turned back around, facing away from him.
"Real romantic Ed, it's too hot in there anyway."
"I swear that the only thing heating the atmosphere is you babygirl."

Ma fingers hurt, so I promise I'm gonna do Michael, Dwayne and David in a part two.
Love ya, xxx