RECKLESS

ZORA ALLARD ONLY EVER WANTED to find a home among the factions, to fit into a place where she knew her heart would be happy. And even as an Erudite born, the smarts she contained in her head only led her to do more dangerous things. But those things never fulfilled her dreams, which she couldn't even put a name on. The adrenaline running through her heart felt amazing, and the thought of possibly getting in trouble only made her smile. Zora knew had an idea of where she belonged, but that fantasy seemed so far away.

So when choosing day came along and Zora held her bleeding hand across the burning coals, it only felt right not to look back ever again. Forget her family, her old life, this was how she would be living now. Black clothing and piercings, weird hairdos and jumping off of trains. Making new friends and laughing loudly was what the girl would expect out of this new life.

But soon to find out, she was very wrong. The Dauntless were dangerous people, and maybe joining them wasn't a mistake, but accepting everything around it was. Even during initiation was she hesitant about her choice, wanting dearly to go back to her books and old studies she once found soul-sucking. Now though, being faction-less wasn't a choice Zora was willing to accept, even if it meant dealing with an ignorant leader.

Eric Coulter was everything Zora Allard would avoid, yet he intrigued her like no one else was capable of.

CAST !

ZORA ALLARD — NAOMI SCOTT

"fuck you."

ERIC COULTER — JAI COURTNEY

"keep that mouth of yours
quiet, initiate. none of us
asked for your input"

 none of usasked for your input"

TOBIAS EATON — THEO JAMES

"you're not exactly the easy
listening type. it's best if you
stay careful, i wouldn't want to see
your body deep in that chasm"

 it's best if you stay careful, i wouldn't want to see your body deep in that chasm"

im so excited to finally start
this story!