Chapter 15

"Honestly, it's been three fucking days already! Why isn't it dying?"

"I have no idea, Louis. Just relax, nothing will happen."

"The hell 'nothing will happen'! It's not even like he's somebody important anyway!"

That stung hard.

Louis and Zayn were discussing the fact that the news about Harry being missing was still out for people to see, even after three whole days of it being aired. It was really frustrating to see someone so ordinary get attention like this, at least to Louis. It's not like Harry had any friends or relatives to worry about him in the first place.

Harry, currently, was cleaning up the kitchen. The loud voices of the other two lads were clear as crystal to him when suddenly he heard him not being important. Harry always knew he wasn't important, but he didn't want people to remind him about this. Hearing his master's blunt words burnt his heart. No matter how much he tells himself about his worth, hearing it from someone else's mouth always ignites a painful fire inside.

Harry bit his upper lip to bear the pain and continued rubbing the wash cloth over the counter. He could still hear Zayn and his master speak and no matter how hard he tried to ignore them, he just couldn't.

"Louis, seriously? I mean I know he's not the son of the queen but still have some respect for the boy." Zayn tutted.

"Yeah, right." Louis snorted, rolling his eyes.

Zayn sighed. "When are you going to let it go?"

"Let it go?! My life ended that day, Zayn! How the fuck do you expect me to just let it go?!"

"I know, I know. And I'm sorry about that-"

"I don't need your sorrow." Louis' voice was laced with poison.

"Louis, please. He wasn't even there." Zayn knew raising your voice in front of Louis had only bad outcomes, thus he kept his voice nothing higher than normal.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

Zayn raised his eye brow at Louis. He found it hard to believe that such a brilliant and clever person like Louis could ever keep his mind so closed to reality like this.

Harry couldn't hear anything in return so being curious he leaned towards to door, knowing he shouldn't. He hung the cloth on it's place, on the hook beside the door and peaked a bit, knowing he was crossing his limit. He saw Louis and Zayn sitting on the couch with Zayn's back facing him and Louis sitting right beside. Meaning if Louis turned his face a bit more to the left he could see Harry. The fear caused him to hide himself back.

"Louis, you- serious-seriously? Like... are you being for real here?" Zayn's eye brow still raised.

"What?"

"The kid wasn't there. He wasn't there when it happened. He has no clue what happened, when it happened, by whom it happened. He's as clueless as a new born baby here and you- you're blaming everything on him."

Louis stayed quiet for a few seconds before he spoke in a small voice. "I'm not blaming everything on him."

"Yes. Yes, you are. You're seriously thinking he has everything to do with what happened. It happened seven years ago. What is he? Seventeen? He was ten, Louis. Ten."

Louis remained quiet. The silence had Harry's curiosity grow so he peeked again. When Louis remained silent, Zayn spoke up again.

"What can a ten year old do? And haven't you heard? He lived with his grandfather only. He might not even know of his dad."