Chapter 20

"Freeze! Put the boy down!" A gun was pointed at Louis that had his eyes bulge out. Another flashback came but he tried to stay composed because he had an unconscious Harry in his arms.

"L-Listen, man-"

"Silence! Put the boy down and put your hands up!" The cop didn't pull his gun down. Paul got up from Leon and tried thinking of a way to get Louis out of this, but sadly couldn't think of any way.

Then came a sound of running and in came Dean. He saw Louis or Leon, whoever it was, with a totally naked Harry in his arms. He saw Paul standing in the corner with an unconscious other one of the twins. Paul pointed at the body and mouthed 'Leon' to Dean.

"Put the gun down. That's Louis. Don't do anything to them." Dean then turned to Leon. "That's Leon."

"You sure?" The cop still had his gun up and was cautiously eyeing Louis.

"Yeah."

The policeman lowered his gun down and walked to Leon's body. He said something into his walkie talkie and pressed two fingers to Leon's neck to check any pulses. Once he got them, he spoke into the device again.

Paul walked to Louis as Dean spoke to him. "You can't take him out like that."

"Here. These are his pants, I guess." Paul brought the pair of ripped jeans with red stains on it after picking it from the floor.

Louis looked up at the jeans and remembered Harry wearing that before they went out to get him some new shoes. He bit his lip and nodded, taking the pair and having it back on Harry's exposed legs.

What surprised everyone in the room, except the cop, was three more came into the room. Dean had only called three so seeing four in a total was weird. But they all shrugged it off as Louis tried to get Harry to wear his jacket.

Two cops took Leon's body while the others approached Louis and the others.

"Harry has been reported missing for over two weeks now. So I'm gonna have to ask you some questions."

"Ed." Dean warned him.

"I'm sorry but it's my job, man. I have to ask."

"Can-Can we skip the questions till like later. He needs help." Louis said, trying to control his anger. He looked at Harry's face, his eyes being closed as his lashes softly touched his cheeks, his parted lips releasing a very less amount of air to be good. He looked wrecked, more than the time what Louis had done to him.

"I've called the paramedics. They'll take him-"

"No! He's need rest. He's-"

"Louis, let the paramedics take him. He needs their help." Paul sternly spoke. Louis was too busy worrying that he didn't notice Paul calling him by his name after such a long time. And if he did, it actually felt good.

"Alright." He carried him bridal style and went up the stairs with everyone following him. As soon as they reached the ground floor, the paramedics came in with stretcher and Louis laid Harry on it. They rolled Harry to the ambulance as the rest came out.

"What are you gonna do with Leon?'' Louis asked the cop, Ed.

"He's already filed of murder. He won't be leaving the bars anytime."

"M-murder? Of-of who?" Louis' eyes dilated.

"Joseph Styles." And that had done it. Louis looked to the door of the building and saw Leon, Dan and another guy being pulled out with their hands cuffed behind their backs. Rage overtook him and he went to attack Leon.