Epilogue

"Ready to go?"

Louis sighed, straightening his suit jacket, looking at his reflection in the mirror. "Yeah."

"Alright. We're waiting in the car." Zayn said and Louis nodded, his eyes never leaving his own in the mirror. Zayn left the room and Louis kept his gaze fixed.

It was finally the day and he didn't know whether he was happy or sad. Of course he was happy for Harry but he was having a battle of feelings inside of himself concerning himself. He thought he got over it, he thought he grew out of it all, apparently not.

He finally stepped back and made his way out of his room. He walked down the stairs and out towards Zayn's car, where he saw Zayn and Paul sat in the front seats. He opened the door to the back seat and sat in.

"Shall we go?" Zayn looked at Louis from the rearview mirror. Louis nodded and following that, heard the engine roar.

Louis stayed silent the whole ride, thinking. Gladly, Zayn and Paul weren't talking much and when they were, they weren't to him. His heart kept getting heavier and his stomach was feeling weird. He wasn't nauseated though, even though the feeling could be said to be close. He was... nervous because of the event.

As Louis saw Zayn turned the car to the small bridge over the pond, his heart grew deeper. He let out a deep breath, hoping that it would help him steady himself, it didn't.

They were at their designation. Only a few seconds before Zayn would pulled over. Louis rubbed his palms together, feeling sweat layering his skin.

As predicted, Zayn stopped the car beside some others parked. The three men got of the car and fixed their attire.

"Should we go over there?" Paul asked, gesturing his hand towards the group of people standing with formal clothing.

"Where's Harry?" Louis mindlessly asked looking around, searching for the lad, not bothering with Paul's question.

"Maybe go and ask them about it?" Paul sassily suggested, raising his brow at Louis, causing Zayn to snort.

Louis huffed and moved forward, the two following him. Soon they were informed that Harry would be joining in very soon, that made Louis even more agitated.

They were met by a lady who said that Harry wanted them to sit in near front, so they complied. When everyone quietened and stood up, Louis did too and that had his breath hitched.

Harry was in black suit pants and jacket with a white button up inside. He had black shoes on and his hair was perfectly pushed behind. He had a shy smile on his face, with a tint of blush. He gracefully walked forward until he reached the end and grabbed the hand that was already reaching forward for his, the person smiling widely.

Exchanging their vows and first kiss as spouses, the crowd cheered. Harry's couple friends from university grabbed him first into a tight hug and laughed out a congratulations into his ear while the other was being greeted by his family. Harry's face had a wide smile on his face and then he saw the three men approaching him. He was engulfed into a hug by Zayn, a pat on the back by Paul and when Harry turned to face Louis, his partner came to him.

"Hey, who're your friends?"

Right then, Louis really didn't know what he felt. He felt sad yet angry yet relieved.

"Adam, this is Zayn, Paul and Louis-"

"Holy shit! So you're them! Great to finally meet you all." Adam reached out to shake everyone's hand, Harry muffling a giggle.

''Adam! No cursing on your wedding day!'' An old lady shouted.

''I said 'holy'!'' Adam shouted back, causing the others, except Louis, to snort out a laugh.