FINDING YOU

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, copy/paste, illegal download or any other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission from the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

The present cover is made by me on www.canva.com and I pride myself (too much) on it; please do not copy it. 

The previous covers have been designed by gabbys and NoNameIsWorkin, thank you for your help!

I dedicate this book to SarcasticallyWitty, gabbys and EverlarkCatoniss. I love their works, please read - and have a look at - them all.

I'd like to thank you for reading this book and I hope you enjoy it.

All the characters are a figment of my imagination. I didn't include a chapter where I would create character aesthetics because I want them to be the way you imagined them. However, anyone who wishes to do so can inform me and send me their works via email.

PLEASE DO NOT BE RUDE TO OTHERS IN THE COMMENTS. I DO NOT appreciate bullying, racist or anti-LGBTQ+ comments and people judging each other. It is completely inhuman of us to make a person feel bad on purpose, just for our entertainment. You will be reported for it.

PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THE BOOK FOR FIRST-TIME READERS.

NOTE: Some parts of the book may become really violent, or excessively descriptive. They may contain vulgar language.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome from everybody so that I can make my story better. Tell me what you think after the end of every chapter: what you liked/disliked, etc.

You pronounce Chloë as Klo-ee, for those of you who didn't know. (Who am I kidding? Of course you must be knowing it!)

This is my very first Wattpad story, and it holds a dear place in my heart.

- Violet_Fairchild.