Chapter 4

Neymar's POV

(Pretend this is in Portuguese)

"Where the hell did you find her Rafa? She is the definition of sex! I'd tap that" David said mouth open wide. He was completely shocked. She was a very good looking girl but she's not for me.

"Calm it David" Rafa said laughing and I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah you just met her" I said smiling and the guys joined in.

"I bet she won't even like you" Dani said making us laugh but David slightly sad.

"Well I don't know about you but I liked her friend" Oscar piped making us all laugh. Oscar didn't mean it of course. He was happily married with a kid. I wish I could say that, I'm halfway there.

(Portuguese ends here)

"Alright well Chloe's fine so shall we go?" Amy walked back in I had no i des what she was saying. Wish I did though Rafaella has been trying to teach me english but it's so hard.

"Ahha okay let's go" Rafa hugged me first since I was already holding her and then said bye to the guys.

"Adeus" Amy said to us and we all replied. David was still looking at her as she walked out and you could see the thirst in his eyes so I nudged him a little and he broke the gaze. I started laughing and messed up his hair and the guys joined in.

"Once she sees me play, she'll want me" David said confidently but I had no idea what he said so I just lightly slapped his face.

"ela está fora da sua liga" (she's out of your league) I joked and the guys laughed so David just walked away clearly pissed off leaving us in fits of laughter.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Had to keep this short because I lost the whole chapter due to the iOS 8 update and I forgot most of it so forgive me please.

Anyway Neymar and Davi photo shoot like HELLO!!!! LUPO you can't do that to us.

Don't forget to comment and vote for the chapter

Love you biatches 💋

-pandalove_xox