Chapter 19

Amy's POV

"So what happened last night after you left with Neymar?" Chloe asked whist raiding my fridge for food to make breakfast.

"Nothing we got talking and he said some really sweet things" I smiled at the thought of last night.

"Mmhmm?" Chloe looked at me with her eyebrow raised "then what happened?" She continued looking in the fridge.

"He walked me back to his apartment and by walked I mean dragged" I said "and he gave me his jersey to wear at today's game" I said and she gasped

"Wait he invited you to watch the match?" She said placing the ingredients on the counter top.

"Uh huh and you're invited too" I said and she flicked her hand

"Yeah yeah whatever but he invited YOU?" She asked again and I knew where she was going at.

"Yeah but it's not like that" I said to her "David said that he's got us a driver to be here by 5" I said

"He so wants you" Chloe said giddy.

"Well obviously! I know that but he knows I just want to be friends" I said.

Chloe gasped "WHAT?" she yelled.

"Yeah he told me, you know this" I said and she narrowed her eyebrows.

"Who we're you talking about?" She asked

"David duh" I said "who we're you talking about?"

"Oh god Amy! I was talking about Neymar" she exhaled a huge breath "you got me worried for a sec" she continued to make my meal.

"No Neymar doesn't like me" I laughed and she looked at me.

"Dude are you serious?" She asked and I stopped laughing but she carried on.

What did she mean? Does Neymar like me?

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

David's POV

We were all on the bus on out way to the stadium to play today's match against France. I just so happened to be sitting next to Neymar.

"So"

"So"

"Heard you got Amy to come to the match today" I said looking forward to avoid eye contact.

"Yeah" he replied quickly.

"Heard you also go her to wear your jersey" I said in the same tone.

"Yeah" he said quickly again.

I lifted my arm to scratch my head and Neymar flinched.

"Dude" I laughed.

Neymar chuckled at his stupidity and turned to face me "look man I didn't mean to step on your toes I was just happy she was coming to the match" he told me and I smiled.

"Nah it's fine. I'm happy she's coming just tell me next time so I can he her to wear my jersey" I said to Ney and he chuckled

"Yeah" he put on his headphones and looked out the window.

I wonder what he's thinking.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Neymar's POV

I don't know why but when David said he wanted to get Amy to wear his jersey, it kind of felt weird that I nodded in agreement.

I think I'm falling for Amy. But I can't for David's sake. I would never do that to him.

"Hey mate we're here" David tapped me on the shoulder and we got off. We waved authentic fans waiting outside and I signed a couple jerseys and took a few photos and walked inside the stadium

I got out of my clothes and changed into my kit. We then had out usual pep talk and each of us did our pre match rituals.

Mine was calling my dad and we'd have the same talk we did before every match. I posted a picture on Instagram with my usual caption,

'Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 🙏🙏'

Now all that's left to do is play my best and hopefully impress Amy- WIN! Hopefully win...

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Amy's POV

"Hurry the fuck up" I called to Chloe who was still getting ready. Because she didn't have a jersey to wear she was struggling to find an alternative.

I was wearing Ney's jersey, a pair of distressed jeans and some brown boots. (Pic on side)

"Ready" she walked out wearing a casual outfit but yellow, green and blue eyeshadow with brazil nails.

"Team too much don't you think?" I asked and she shrugged.

I picked up my bag and we headed out of the apartment. "Okay so David said that the drives will be waiting outside for us" I informed Chloe and he was.

We got in the car and the driver started the engine.

"So you girls must be quite special to get David to send his personal chauffeur to pick you up" he said and I looked at Chloe.

"We're just friends if that what you mean" she told him and he shook his head.

"No, David never let's people borrow his things let alone his chauffeur" he chuckled. "Which one of you is the lucky one?" He asked and Chloe pointed at me.

David knows we're just friends and he know that I'm not ready for a relationship right now.

But if I were to pick I would pick Neymar- DAVID! I'd pick David...

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Sorry for another shit chapter but I just want to speed things up a bit because I have a long way to go.

Basically my phone is completely dead and my pathetic parents didn't buy me a new one do Christmas although that's all I asked for.

THEN I wrote that chapter on my iPod but accidentally deleted everything when I was copying it so I had to rewrite it all.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Love you biatches 💋

-pandalove_xox