Preference #1: How you met

Murder House
Tate: Your family moved into the murder house. You were unpacking your music when you heard a voice start talking "you like Nirvana uh?" The voice asked. You turned around to see a boy with Blonde Curly hair and brown eyes. "Yea I do. Um who are you?" Your said/ asked "oh I'm Tate. You are?" He asked/said. "Y/N" you said and he smiled.

Violet: A new family just moved into the the Murder house and that happened to be the Harmon family. Violet was in her room when she heard a chuckle and turned around " you have a good taste in music." You said and laughed "who are you?" Violet asked "oh sorry I'm Y/N I'm your neighbor." You said "I'm Violet Harmon your new neighbor then.." Violet said awkwardly.

Asylum
Kit: You were in Biarcliff's main room when a boy ,about your age, went to turn off the music. " I wouldn't do that." You said "and why not?" He said "cause I was the first to do it. They beat me with a cane." You said and he swallowed harshly. "I'm Y/N." You said with a smile. "I'm Kit. Kit Walka" he smiled

Coven
Zoe:You were in the coven talking to Cordelia about some new powers you were getting. When a girl walked Into the house. "Welcome to the coven Bitch." Maddison says to her "Maddie stop please." You whisper in her ear. She just rolled her eyes and walked off. "Sorry about that I'm Y/N. " you said "it's fine um im Zoe." She said with a small chuckle.

Kyle: You went to a frat party with Maddison and Zoe to have a good time. They left you at the front door and walked upstairs. You were walking when you heard a some one say "excused me" you turned around to be met with a handsome man " um hi.." you said awkwardly " so why is a pretty girl like you all alone?" He asked with a slight smirk on his face "um friends left me." You said quietly "oh well I'm Kyle." He says and sticks his hand out for you to shake it "I'm Y/N" you say and shake is hand.

Freak Show
Jimmy: You and your Brother Dandy was going to the Freak show. You hated the way people treated them. Especially how Dandy talked about them. "Y/N Dandy come on!" Your mother shouted out to you two. You got to the freak show and walked into the tent to see only three sits in front. "We're the only ones here?" You asked mother. She nodded and sat down. During the show the Lobster Boy came on and smiled to us. He looked at you and smirk and winked before going to his performance. After the show Dandy and Mother asked to but the Tattler Twins Bette and Dot. You pushed them out of the back and went up to Elsa to say sorry when you felt a hand on your shoulder "I'm jimmy darling you are?" "I'm Y/N Mott"

Hotel:
James. You was looking for a place to stay after you got kicked out by your parents. You found a hotel and paid for a room. You walked in a sat down when a person appeared at the door "I'm James March we'll come to the hotel." He says with a smile "I'm Y/N" you say and smile back at him.

I can't remember who was in season six sorry...

Cult
Kai: You were walking when a guy with blue hair bumped into you spilling your cup of coffee all over you. "Oh shit let me help you." The man said and helped you clean yourself up "on its okay" You say" Well I'm sorry and I'm Kai." You says " Well I'm Y/N" you say and you both smile.