Preference #4: How you Sleep

Murder House
Violet: Violet sleeps on her back and you lay beside her with your head on her chest and her arm wrapped around you.
Tate: You sleep on the left and he sleeps on the right. He always has an arm wrapped around at all times.

Asylum
Kit: It's like the same thing as Violet but reversed. You on your back and him laying by your side with his head on your chest.
Lana: You always make sure she is in your arms when you guys fall asleep.

Coven
Zoe: She always has an arm wrapped around you when ever.
Kyle: He lays on his back and you lay on top of him while his arms are wrapped around you.
Maddison: She wants to be wrapped in your arms at all times.

Freak Show
Jimmy: He lays on his back and you lay on your side and during the night he always makes his way to hold you tight.
Bett and Dot: They lay on their back and you lay on their chest.
Dandy: He loves it when you cuddle up to him with your head on his chest and arms wrapped around him.

Hotel
James: He holds you tight scared that he's going to lose you.
Tristan: You lay on your stomach while he's holding you.

Roanoke
Edward: He likes it when you have a hold on him at night. You lay on your back while he's on your stomach.
Rory: You both lay on your sides so he has one arm wrapped around at all times.

Cult
Kai: He never wants to lose you. He has both arms wrapped you at all times.
Winter: She lays on her back and you have your head in her stomach.