Imagine #4: Kit Walker

{Y/N POV}
I was sitting in the main room at Biarcliff Asylum. When the new one came into the room. I was sitting next to the Record-player when the boy went to turn it off. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I said and he jumped a little bit. "Why not?" He asked in a shaking voice. "Because I was the first to turn it off and I got beat with a cane." I said and he looked terrified.

"I'm Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N." I said sticking my hand out for him to shake. "I'm Kit. Kit Walka." He said and took my hand and shakes it and kissed it. I blushed and scooted over for him to sit next to me. He sat down and looked at me and smiled. "So why you in here?" I asked taking a drag from my cigarette. "The say I killed women and skinned them. They also say I killed my wife." He said and looked down. "Hey shhh." I said as he started crying a little bit. I hugged him and he hugged my waist.

He calmed down a little bit and looked at me "thanks. Now why you here?" He said/ asked. "They say I killed my family and feed them to the wolves." I said and chuckled a little bit, but he looked at me. "No but really they say I killed my entire family." I said and looked down about to cry. He must of saw what was happening because he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him and let me cry into his chest.

"Thanks kit." I said into his chest and he rested his head on my head "your welcome Y/N." He said and kissed my head. I pulled away and said "to a new friendship?" I asked holding a pack of cigarettes. "To a new friendship." He said taking one from the pack and put it in his mouth. I lit it for him and was about to lit mine but he took the lighter from me and lit my cigarette for me.

I smiled and blushed at him ,which made him smiled at me. "Y/N" I heard Pepper say my name. I turned to her and smiled "heya pepper this is kit walker." I said she smiled at him and nodded her head up and down.