Imagine #3: Kyle Spencer

{Y/N POV}
Zoe and Maddison made me go to a frat party with them. When we got into the the house and Zoe and Maddison immediately left me at the entrance. I was walking around the place when I felt like someone was following me. I found a ice sculpture and I looked at it and saw a boy at the other side of it.

I walked around the ice sculpture to be met with this boy. "Hi." He said "hi." I said shyly "oh um I'm Kyle. Kyle Spencer." He said with a smile. "I'm Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N." I said with a smile. "So what's a pretty girl like you doing alone at a frat party like this?" He said and I blushed when he said "pretty girl like you." "Um.." I said trying to ding words "oh shit. You probably have a boyfriend." He and put his hand on his face. "I don't have a boyfriend actually." I said.

He peaked on eye out to look at me. I smiled and he removed his hand from his face and smiled back at me. "So what a pretty girl like you doing at a frat party like this?" He asked again with a sly smirk on his face. "Friends went off to another place I guess." I said and shrugged my shoulders. "Y/N!" I heard Zoe yell "what is it Zoe?" I asked "I can't find Maddison anywhere." She said.

"Don't worry we'll find her Zoe." I said and rubbed her shoulders. She nodded and went looking some more. "I'll check upstairs." Kyle said "I'll go with you." I said and he nodded grabbing my hand and went upstairs. Kyle opens a door and I see Maddison being Gang raped. "What the hell are you doing!" Kyle screams and rips the guy ,raping Maddison, off of her. I ran to her and held her as she cried. " come let's go!" One of the frat boys yelled dragging Kyle with them.

Maddison runs out if the room following the frat boys out of the house. I spot Zoe and drag her out with me. The frat boys and Kyle ran onto a bus. The bus starts driving down the street until Maddison used her abilities to flip the bus over. I ran over to her and screamed "KYLE!" "It's done. They got what they deserved." She said walking off and crying. Zoe ran over to me and hugged me as I cried.