Imagine #6: Tate Langdon

First Kiss...
{Y/N POV}
I was going downstairs to get something to snack on. I walked into the kitchen to see Moria cleaning the counter tops. "Oh Hello (Y/N)." She said to me. "Hey Moria." I said back to her with a smile. I walked to the pantry and grabbed an apple. I went back upstairs and listened to Nirvana.

I went back downstairs and saw my dad in his office "Hey dad." I said and sat down on the couch. "Hey honey." He said with a sigh. "What's wrong?" I asked and he glared at me and walked off. Okay then? He doesn't want to talk.

I was about to go upstairs when I heard something in the basement. I walked over to the door and opened it. I looked around so that no one sees me. I walked downstairs to see what that was when I felt someone grab ahold of me. They put their hand over my mouth and pushed me against the railing.

They let go and I saw a person in a black rubber suit. They took off their mask. "Tate?" I asked "yes???" He asked "you scared me you asshole." I said "oh sorry (Y/N)." He said. "Let me try something." He said and he didn't give me any time to answer before placing his lips on mine. I instantly kissed back.

He pulled back and smiled at me and I smiled back at him. I kissed him again and he kissed back. "So I like you." He said with a smile "Well I like you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Hmmm is that so?" He asked and I nodded and kissed him again