Mutant Revelation

Nerves and pride competed with each other in an odd way as Iona strode into the school for the first time as a girl.

She was dressed to make sure absolutely no one could ignore her. Her slim figure wrapped in a scandalously tiny mini-skirt and a belly baring, low-cut, tank top that showed every tantalizing curve she possessed. She could just as easily have passed for a street walker as a student except for the lack of overdone make up, keeping to something more tasteful to highlight her natural beauty rather than mask it.

She knew her outfit in no way conformed to the dress code, but she didn't care. By the time she was finally sent to change into the backup outfit in her bag, she would have already accomplished what she had set to achieve.

The sudden riveting of every single students' attention as she sashayed into their view was exhilarating to Iona, an affirmation of the superiority she knew she possessed.

Remnant male parts of her psyche tried to recoil at the idea of the many lewd stares from men or what they probably were thinking about doing to her, but she would not let it so much as cause a hitch in her step. She was a goddess among mortals now, far beyond such petty concerns as embarrassment. The most their adulation could do was stir her to not outright scorn them.

As she walked, Iona continually checked her stride, timing herself from the rhythmic click of her heels on the floor. Many hours of practice had allowed her to perfect everything, from the flawless measure of her steps to the delightful sway of her hips and enticing bounce of her breasts.

Iona pasted a flirty smile on her face as she made eye contact with a couple of boys she passed. It was hard to keep herself from laughing at the way they ogled her, slack-jawed and wide-eyed, as she passed them. They were even worse than Turk and Flip had been after she'd flashed them.

No one was brave enough to approach the unknown beauty as she made her way to her first class.

Iona took that as a positive thing, reducing the chance of her making a mistake while she was still getting used to her environment and also further cementing her faith in herself as someone above everyone else.

She wanted people to realize early that she was both perfect and unattainable, something to worship from afar not sully with ill-conceived pick up lines and pathetic overtures of friendship - annoying things that she'd had to deal with many times already in the practice leading up to that day.

As she stepped into her first class, Iona nearly made a mistake when she saw her first period teacher's eyes bug out of his head at the sight of her.

For a brief moment, he looked like a cartoon, and a laugh nearly cracked her cool facade, but she managed to turn it into a wry smirk before it could escape.

"Hello, Mr. Schroeder," Iona greeted the man as she approached his desk. "I am Iona Vestri. I believe the principal informed you of my, uhm . . . special circumstances."

The word 'principal' reminded Mr. Schroeder that he was leering at a student, an underaged one, and that doing so was far from appropriate. That realization prompted him to clear his throat loudly as he forced his gaze to look at anything but Iona.

"Ah, yes, he  . . . uhm . . . did. I just . . . expected something a little . . . uhm . . . different. I hope that . . . uhm . . . you've brought a different outfit that you can change into. School is very important, after all, and uhm, and if you, if you have nothing else to wear I'm afraid I'll have to send you to sit in the principal's office until your mother can bring you something more appropriate in which to change."

"Yes, indeed, Mr. Schroeder, I do have a change of clothes.," Iona replied sweetly, reaching into her backpack to pull out a thin sun dress.

a thin pair of silk hose escaped her bag and fell to the floor.

"Miss Vestri," the teacher began loudly. "I do hope you are not trying to change here in front of the class. That is most inappropriate. If you don't mind please collect your things and go change in the restroom."

"I do not mind at all, Mr. Schroeder. I'll be right back," Iona replied in a log, drawn-out, breathy way.

Bending both knees and keeping her back straight, she retrieved her hosiery from the floor, her gaze never leaving Mr. Schroeder's face.

Once Iona was once again standing up, she turned around and saw the slack-jaws and shocked, speechless expressions on the face of every student in the room.

She bent one knee, raising her foot towards her butt, quickly tilted her head to one side and back, and gave a quick flirty smile to the class before exiting the classroom.

When Iona returned Mr. Schroeder informed her what page to turn to in her Civics book.

"Just let me get to my desk, and I will be ready to start," Iona replied in a way as if Mr. Schroeder was the only other person in the room.

As she heading down an aisle she put in a little extra sway in her step just to make sure that the teacher would ignore propriety and stare anyway.

When she made it to her desk, Iona turned, slide gracefully into the seat and crossed her legs.

Mr. Schroeder hadn't even stood up from his desk yet, exactly as she hoped. As she sat and watching him, she reached up and tugged on the neck of her dress to reveal a little cleavage and leaned forward just a bit to rest her chin in one delicate hand with a smile on her face.

The pose would only make it harder for him to stop looking, and consequently make it take all the longer for him to be able to stand up without embarrassment.

Exerting that much control over someone with just a few polite words and a few careful poses was utterly thrilling to her.

Mr. Schroeder stuttered and stammered as he attempted to return to teaching the lesson, from the safety of behind his desk.

Iona knew this was going to be an incredible school year.

                  The End

.