«one»

I swung my legs as I sat on Ben's one couch. He was currently getting tailored for his upcoming coronation to become king.

"Are you sure they'll agree? I mean, your dad has a huge grunge against that place. And he's scary." I shivered.

Oh! Where are my manners? I'm Jocelyn Porter, daughter of Jane and Tarzan Porter. I'm their only daughter.

I'm fourteen, two year younger then my best friend, Ben, son of Belle and Beast. Mom had me when she was twenty but shortly after, my father was killed.

Back to the story, Ben has decided that his first proclamation will involve the isle of the lost, the home to the villains and evil sidekicks from Maleficent to Mr. Smee. Personally, I think it's an amazing idea. But I'm not so sure his parents will think the same. His mom, Belle, will most likely love the idea of giving the villain kids a second chance. It's not their fault they were born as villains.

"Don't worry, I'll get him to agree with us." Ben smiled his signature smile at me. I smiled back. I was kind of hoping that there would be a super cute VK waiting to take me in their arms and carry me away. But, VKS don't know what love is.

That's when Ben's parents came into the large room. "How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby." King Beast said to his son.

"He's turning sixteen, dear." Belle told the taller man. His height always scared me. But he was nothing but a kind person.

"Sixteen? That's far too young to become king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least forty two." Beast said.

"You married me at twenty eight." Belle stated holding her husband.

"That was either you or a teapot." Beast joked. It made Ben and I laugh. Belle didn't seem to feel the same way. "Kidding."

"Mom, dad.." Ben started. He was gonna walk to his parents but the tailor held him back. "I've chosen my first official proclamation. With Lyn's of course."

"We've decided that the children on the isle of the lost deserve a chance to live here... in Auradon." I said. I was kinda scared to see the king's reaction.

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Beast asked.

"We start with a few at first, you're majesty. We've already chosen them." I said. I knew I could get my way calling Beast 'you're majesty'. I mean, he wasn't self-centred, but when it came, he kinda was.

"Have you?" Beast asked eyeing his son and I.

"I gave you a second chance." Belle told her husband. She turned to Ben and I. "Who are their parents?"

Ben turned to me to answer first. "Cruella De vil, Evil Queen." I said.

"Jafar... Clayton and Maleficent." Ben said.

"Huh? Clayton?!" I asked.

"Maleficent and Clayton? She's the evilest in the land and do you know what that man has done to Jocelyn's family?" Beast asked his son.

"Beast, I'm over it, he can invite his son or daughter." I said.

"Dad, just hear me out." Ben cried. He wasn't actually crying. You're so gullible.

"I won't hear of it!" Beast yelled. I stepped up.

"You're majesty, Belle gave you a second chance when you basically imprisoned her in your castle just to let her father out. You need to not think about the worst case scenario. Their kids might not be like them. But we don't know unless we see. Now do you think they deserve a chance?" I asked.

Beast sighed, hearing the words that rang out into the air. "I suppose they deserve a chance." He said. Then he turned to me. "If anything happens, I'm blaming it on you two."

"Nope. You're not gonna blame it on Ben. Only me. I gave him this idea." I said. It wasn't a lie. I did give the idea to the young, gullible king.

"Okay." He said.

Belle came over to us. "Good job." She said kissing Ben's cheek. She walked back to her husband, leaving Ben and I in the room.

A/n:
Hey, it's me.
~Skylar