«four»

WARNING: fluff, lite smut

What the fuck did I do?!

I just blew a good relationship. I sent Lia so many texts but she never replied.

I sat in the middle of the tourney field around an hour after tryouts. That's when I seen two coloured blobs. Purple and blue. Mal and Evie. "What the hell did you do?!" Mal asked angrily. I stood up.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said.

"You sure as hell do, Lyn. Lia is in your room balling her eyes out. She hasn't told us why yet but I assume it's cause of you." Evie said.

"Oh, is this about her kissing me?" I asked.

"SHE KISSED YOU???!!!!!" Both girls asked.

"Yeah she did. I didn't kiss back so she ran off." I said.

"You do like her right?" Mal asked.

"Yes. A lot actually." I replied.

"Why didn't you kiss back?" Evie asked as we started walking into the school.

"I guess I freaked out. It's not like I haven't kissed anyone before. I've kissed plenty of people, Audrey included." I replied. The girl shot me a look. "Before her and Ben started dating. It escalated into sex and she demanded that she was never to be caught as a bottom."

"Okay, Okay." Evie sighed. "I don't need to know about your sex life."

*****

We made it back to my dorm. I heard sobs that I knew came from Lia. "Lia, hun, open the door please." Evie said knocking on the door.

"No!" Lia sobbed. "Why should I?! You might have Lyn with you!!" I felt a pain in my chest. It lingered there for a while.

"Please, Lia. Open the door and tell us what happened." Mal pleaded. There was click. Nothing more, nothing less. Mal opened the door. Her and Evie slipped in before Lia could see me.

I put my ear on the door. "You wanna know what happened?" Lia asked. "I kissed Lyn because I thought we felt the same way. But maybe we don't. Maybe she hates me because of what my dad did. My stupid dad."

Her sobs made the pain in my heart strong and the swirl in my stomach increase. "I'm sure she didn't mean to." Evie said calmly. How was this girl always so calm?

"Sure she didn't." Lia muttered.

"I don't care what you say, but you're talking to her. I love the ship of Len." Evie fake cried. [babes, evie ships it too😆]

"And you're doing it now." Mal said. As if it was cued, I opened the door and looked at the brunette curled in her black blanket.

"I'm sorry." I muttered. "I didn't know what I was doing. Well, I kinda did. I was scared. Scared that you wouldn't like me back, scared that we wouldn't be as endgame as my ship for Mal and Ben, scared that... scared that I wouldn't satisfy you enough."

Lia looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. She got up and walked over to me. Without hesitation, she smashed her lips into mine. I kissed back immediately, not wanted to waste anytime. "We're gonna go." Mal said before pulling Evie out. The door shut lightly as Lia's kisses grew more intense.

She put her hands on my waist, and I wrapped mine around her neck. Even though she was taller than me. She pulled her lips away a took my shirt off. She seen the light blue lace bra and smirked. Lia looked back up into my eyes and kissed down my neck. I let out a shaky breath as she set me down in the bed. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have ran away." She whispered. Somehow, she found the sweet spot that no one can ever find. Right behind my left ear.

I moaned out. She smirked against my skin. Lia stopped assaulting my neck and went down to my stomach.

Her kisses turned into bites and her bites turned into hickeys. She pulled down my jean skirt, letting the air hit my wet covered core. Without hesitation, Lia ripped off my panties and threw them with my top and skirt. Her fingers ran over my clit making me moan.

"Fingers, or mouth? It's up to you." Lia asked.

"Both." I moaned out. She smiled at my response.

"Well, that'll have to wait." She said. She pulled me up and rested me on her lap. Her hand came down on my bare ass. I moaned. "Count."

"O-one." Another smack. "T-two." It continued until the 20th smack.

"Good girl." Lia smiled.

My bare end was red. Beat red.

[im skipping the smut]

I laid on my back after a mind-blowing lesbian sex.

Lia was fast asleep beside me. She was, as well, butt naked. I ran my finger tips down her side, causing her face to scrunch up and her eyes to opened.

I pushed my lips into hers. "That was amazing." I smiled.

Lia looked up at me. "I was hoping you'd say that." She giggled.

"Did Lia Clayton just giggle?" I asked.

"Yes and Lia isn't my full name." She said.

"What is it?" I asked. "If you don't mind me asking."

"It's fine, and it's Emilia. I hated it. My mother named me. That's why I go by Lia." She replied.

"It's a beautiful name." I smiled. "I'm actually born as.. um.. my papa on my dad's side named me. It's was Jocelyn."

"I knew it!!" Lia shot up. "I knew that your name wasn't Lyn. Who's name is Lyn?"

"Lots of people." I huffed. The door opened.

"Sorry to interrupt my favourite ship finally getting together, but we need to steal Lia for a sec." Evie said.

"Just let me get dressed." Lia huffed. Once Evie shut the door, I pulled the brunette down for another kiss.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"For what?" She asked.

"For showing me how to love again." I sighed. She gave me a weird look. "Before Audrey and Ben started dating, I dated Ben. He ended up cheating on me with Audrey."

"Lyn, are you okay about what we now have?" Lia asked.

"Of course I am." I smiled. I kissed her lips lightly. My hand was one the back of her head as hers were on my one boob. [😂😂😂]

"Emilia Rihanna Clayton, get your ass out here!!" Mal called from the other side of the door. I laughed along with Lia. When she got off the bed I grabbed her hand.

"So, we're dating?" I asked.

"Yes, Jocelyn, we're dating."

woohoo!!! len is here, bitches!!!! pardon my language😂
So, on Pretty in pink, I said that there was new story coming out. A Harry Hook. That one is still coming out as scheduled on Sunday.
~Skylar