«two»

I wasn't late to meeting the VKS. Okay I was. I threw on a loose band top, black leggings, and black spiked heels. I ran out of my room, and surprisingly, wasn't as late as I thought.

The limo was just arriving as I ran out. "I'm so sorry that I'm late, Ben." I panted.

"You're not. Just in time in fact." Ben replied.

The driver opened the door and out came to boy's. They fell on the ground fighting over a blanket. Some 'ow's were said as the boys fought.

"You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" The smaller one, that I recognized to be Carlos, said.

"Cause you want it!" The other, Jay, said.

"My god." A brunette said, rolling her eyes. She didn't look Mal or Evie. Was she Lia? I looked into the daughter of Mister Clayton. And she looked exactly like this girl. I looked into her eyes. The orbs I met with were close to black. They made me feel at home. "Why do this shit?"

"Sweetie, Auradon doesn't allow profanity. But I don't listen." I said.

"Since you two have a good relationship, how about Lyn gives you the tour, Lia." Ben smiled. He seen the look I was giving her. Oh, so I'm gay. Yeah, I like girls.

"I'm cool with that if Blondie is." Lia said with a shrug.

"I'm okay with it." I smiled.

*****

"So, this is the main foyer. I'm not getting into the big stuff, but Auradon prep was built in 1,715. Over 300 years ago." I started as Lia and I walked through the halls. We came to a hall that had portraits of all the kings, queens, and hero's. "Belle and Beast, Aladdin and Jasmine, Anna and Kristof, Ariel and Eric, Peter and Wendy, Rapunzel and Flynn, Pocahontas and John, and my parents, Jane and Tarzan."

"Jane and Tarzan?" Lia asked.

"Look, I don't hate you for what your dad tried to do to my parents. It's his mistake. That was over 20 years ago." I said. I grabbed her hands. "I won't judge you for what your dad did."

J: We are young, we are gold.
Trying things we didn't know.
Looking at the sky, see it come alive.
All our fears become our hopes.
Climbed out every locked window.
Rode a lion's mane and fell upon the rain.

I grabbed her hand and pulled it into the direction that brought us outside.

J: We can reach the consolations.
Trust me, all our dreams are breaking out.

She smiled at me.

J: No, we're never gonna turn to dust,
Yeah, all we really need is us.
Don't be scared to close your eyes.
No, we're never gonna die, we'll be the stars.
Oh, no, we're never gonna step too far.
Yeah, we're holding onto who we are.
When it's time to close our eyes,
They'll see us in the sky,
We'll be the stars!

I smiled back at the brunette as I sat her down on a stone bench.

J: Oh oh oh
We'll be the stars!
Oh oh oh
We'll be the stars!

Lia grabbed my hand and pulled me down one the bench next to her.

L: Let me in, hold me close.
Fill my heart with simple notes.
So when it's hard to see,
They are there reminding me.
Take my breath, hold me high.
So I can feel the city lights
Glowing under me
It's in our reach, we're breaking out.