«three»

[is it just me or does it look like mal is holding lyn's boob]
I twiddled my fingers in my hair as I sat in the back of goodness class the next day.

My focus was on the sketch I was working on. It totally wasn't Lia.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you A,) curse it? B,) lock it in a tower? C,) give it a bottle? Or D,) carve out its heart?" Fairy Godmother asked. Evie s hand shot up as to know the answer. Why was I even here? "Evie?"

"What was the second one again?" The blue haired asked.

"Oh, okay, anyone else?" Fairy Godmother asked. She looked around the room. Her eyes landed on the girl sitting next me. "Lia?"

"C, give it a bottle~" Lia sang.

"Correct. Again." Fairy Godmother said with a smile.

"Wow, you are on fire girl." Carlos cheered.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal said not looking up from her sketch.

"Oh." Carlos and Evie sighed.

"That makes so much sense." Evie said. That's when Jane, Fairy Godmother's daughter, came in with some papers for the headmistress to sign.

"Oh, hello, dear one." Fairy Godmother smiled at the girl with the blue bow in her hair.

"Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." Jane said.

I turned to Lia. "I also pulled a prank on her. Was suspended for a week. Her hair was purple for two months." I whispered to the brunette.

"That's amazing." Lia whispered back.

Jane soon left and Fairy Godmother went back to being boring.

*****

I sat in art class with Lia and Mal. "Hello, class." Miss Rapunzel said as she stood in front of the kids who didn't know what was going on. "Today, we're working on our castle painting. I'd love to see how all of them look when we're done. Arron, would you like to hand them out?"

Arron, Ariel's son, stood up and when to get the paintings. He handed them out as Miss Rapunzel asked Mal and Lia over to her.

"Since we're from the isle, what do we draw?" Mal asked.

"Wherever you lived." I replied. "I don't live in a castle when I visit my parents. We live in a treehouse."

"I lived in my dad's pawnshop until I found who my mom was." Lia said.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"Mary Sanderson." Lia replied.

"That witch?!" Mal asked.

"Yeah." Lia said.

I tried to ignore the conversation but my name somehow came up. "Who're your parents, Lyn?" Mal asked.

"Jane Porter and Tarzan." I replied

"Her dad's worst enemies?" Mal asked. I nodded. "Cool."

That's when my best friend Liliana Shang, daughter of Mulan and Li Shang, came over. She grabbed my by my arm and pulled me away from the girls. "Did you hear what happened last night?" She asked. Her, Audrey, and Jane were always the first to find out about the latest drama.

"What happened now?" I rolled my eyes.

"The museum of cultural history was broken into last night. Dave (that's what I've named him) was found unconscious by the spinning wheel. Someone tried to steal the wand too. And I have a a strong inkling that it's your new friends." Liliana replied.

"Lili, chill okay. I bet it wasn't them. Maybe it was a mouse or something." I said.

"You don't understand, Jenni. I've had a bad feeling about them since they came here." She said.

"You're just paranoid, Lil." I told her.

"Maybe I am. Just, don't get too close to them just in case they do something bad." She told me.

"Okay." I smiled as I walked back tit the girls.

"What did she want?" Mal asked, scratching what I presumed to be her mother's castle.

"She wanted to tell me that some people broke into the museum last night. She thinks it's you two and the others." I replied.

"Lyn, we're trying to make a good impression on you people. Why would we do something like that?" Lia asked.

"I don't know, Lia. I don't know." I sighed.

*****

I sat on the bleachers watching the practice unfold. "Hey, Blondie!" I heard someone call from behind me. I know who it was. Lia.

"Hey, Lia." I said as she sat down.

"I have a very awkward question to ask you." She said.

"Go ahead." I smiled.

"Are you straight?" She asked.

"No I'm not." I replied. I pulled my sketch pad out of my bag and sketched a very squiggly line. I showed it to the brunette beside me. "That is my sexuality."

"So you wouldn't mind if I did this?" She asked. I gave her a confused look, that was replaced with school at what she did next.

Lia Clayton kissed me.

When I didn't kiss back, she pulled away. "I'm sorry, Lyn. I should go." She said. She got up and ran away.

A/n:
Why, Lyn, why!!?? My ship of Len (Lia x Lyn).
~Skylar