«five»

Later on in the night, Lia snuck out to I don't know where. There was a knock at the door. I opened it and seen Liliana's twin sister, Lonnie.

"Yes, Lonnie?" I asked.

"I need to find Mal. And it seems like Lia isn't here. You wanna come? I bet Lia's with Mal." Lonnie said.

"Fine." I sighed.

*****

We got to the kitchen, the first place I thought to look. "There you are, Mal." Lonnie exclaimed. Evie and Mal stood together at the table, Jay and Carlos sat on the counter, and Lia was prompted on the other counter eating, what I believed to be, a bowl of strawberries. "You know, all the girls want you to do their hair."

I walked over to Lia and sat next to her. She took the bowl off her lap and patted it. I've dated plenty people, and none of them have ever let me sit on there laps. I took that opportunity and cuddled into the girls chest.

"Midnight snack, huh? What are you guys making?" Lonnie asked, as I kissed Lia's cleavage.

"Nothing s-special." Lia stuttered as I put a hickey just above her cleavage. "Just cookies." Her hand ran through my hair. I got up from my girlfriend's lap and walked over to the bowl of batter. I dipped my finger in, causing the VKS to yell at me. Even Lia.

"Whoa, I'm not gonna double dip." I said.

"Feel anything?" Evie asked.

"Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?" Mal asked.

Jay got out of his chair and walked over to the standy rod thingie. "Hey there." He flirted. I raised one eyebrow and walked over to the fridge.

"That's my girl." Lia whispered. After getting the amazing chocolate chips, I walked over to Lia.

"Always." I whispered back with a kiss on her cheek. "It could use some chips."

"Chips?" Jay asked. I sprinkled the chocolate chips in the bowl of cookie mix.

"And those are?" Lia asked.

"Chocolate chips." Lonnie gushed. "Just the most important food group." Lonnie then realized that the five VKS didn't know what she was talking about. "Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys, like, chocolate chip cookies? Like, when you're feeling sad and they're fresh out of the oven, with a big ole glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and put everything into perspective?" Lonnie seen the looks they gave her once again. "Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"It's just.. different where we're from." Mal said.

"Yeah, I know. I just, you know, thought... even villains loved their kids." Lonnie said.

I looked at Lia as to ask if that was true. She nodded. "Oh, that's awful." I said, a tear falling from my eye. Mal leaped over the counter and wiped my tear up. Okay, I'd get it if she didn't want to see me cry but still.

"Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these in the oven, so thank you so much for coming." Mal said shoving Lonnie and I put the door. "Evil dreams."

*****

I sat on my bed the newest edition of Detective Cinderella when, finally, Lia came in the door. "I thought you were only making cookies." I said, not looking up from the book.

Lia let out a tiny yelp not knowing that I was still awake. "Yeah we were." She replied, trying to catch her breath. I closed my book and set it on the side table.

"Sweetie, do you know my special gift from my mom?" I asked.

"No." She replied.

"I can tell when people are lying." I said. She looked down at me on the bed. "And I know you are lying to me." My voice wasn't anything above a whisper. I had a plan.

Lia looked down at me. "How so?" She asked.

"Some people are good liars, but I can see it in their faces. With you, your cheeks go a bit pink." I said.

"It's hot in here." Lia lied. I got off the bed and and walked over to the taller girl. I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I don't think it has anything to do with the temperature, love." I whispered. "But I do know that you might need a punishment till you tell me what you and the others are planning."

I spun her around and pushed her on the bed. This was gonna be fun.

*****

Our chests heaved. Lia was below me he ass was bright red almost as red as my lingerie. "Maleficent wants us to steal fairy godmother's magic wand to set the isle free and Mal thought the only good way was to get Ben to love her so we were making love spell infested cookies." Lia spilled.

I looked at the taller girl with wide eyes. "Wow." I sighed. "I wasn't expecting that." I looked away for a second. "Are we fake?"

"What?" Lia asked. "No way. As much as I don't want to admit it to myself or my father, my feelings for you are as real as the isle and magic I suppose." I smiled.

"When will you be ready to say the L word?" I asked.

"Whenever I know what love is." Lia replied before kissing my lips. I smiled and sighed.

"What do you feel when around me?" I asked.

"I feel this tingly feeling in my stomach. I feel as though I can't do anything right when you're around. I feel something I've never felt before." She told me.

"That's love, Lia." I smiled. "Say it whenever you're ready." I picked her lips once more before falling into a deep sleep. With the event of the the next day, I think I might have wanted more sleep.

YAY!! I GOT INA CHAPTER!! IM SORRY THAT IM SUPER LATE BUT I HAVE TO DO THIS STUPID GRADE 6 THING CALLED EQAO. ITS ONLY FOR SCHOOLS IN ONTARIO CANADA AND THAT JS WHERE I AM. AND MY DUMBASS TEACHER ISNT DOING ANYTHING TO HELP US STUDENTS.
~SKYLAR😾