01

I woke up because of the stupid barking noises that wakes me all the time and ruined my sleep, i yawn and get up, i was stuck in the cage and i was in a animal form, i walk around in the cage and wait the workers opened the cage because i am really hungry and 2 days i haven't been eating, i hate this place so much why?, because everytime i did something wrong on this hybird shop, the workers gonna put the needle on my body when i do wrong, i have so many wounded around on my body and i'm starving to death, the others died because of hunger and the owner just tell the workers to burn them up if they saw some dead hybrids.

I just waiting the people to come inside and take me because this place was haunted...

I growl so loud because i was really hungry and want to eat but i was stuck on this stupid cage that trap me..

One guy just came to me with a whip on his hand, when i looked at his face, his face was full of anger, he just opened the cage quickly and take me on the basement...well this is gunna be hurt so badly..(get out of your dirty minds away stfu)

He spanked me 50 times and i was crying out so loud and the pain like i was got stabbed by an knife 20 times, later finally it was over but i am not happy cause the ugly guy just hurt me so badly, he took me and place me on the cage where i was.

I crying so loud, tears was running down on my cheeks, luckily i was in a animal form because my wounds can't see because i have a big fluffy fur i have, but the problem is when i was turned into a human formed, my wounds can see all on my body and i feel exhausted and later i take a nap.

Later i heard a loud shout coming from the door infront of me,  i woke up and putting my ear on the door cage so i will listen what are they talking about. My ear twitch when i listen to them. All i can hear is "7 guys gonna take some hybrid so be prepared all of you" "who are they?" The workers asked "the 7 idols gonna buy some hybrids" the owner said and that time the workers screamed loudly that make my ears hurts, i covered my ears with my paws trying not to hurt there scream.

And finally it's over and i can see the workers just make up and dressed a new outfit..

And i close my eyes and all i was thinking was.."what's with the 7 mens" "are they idols? I wished they could picked me" "i don't want this place anymore and i prayed to let some men picked me" after that i opened my eyes and i just flinched and see a handsome men with a blonde hair and he is short tho...not really.

He placed his hand on the door cage and i hissed trying not to let him touch me, he opened the door cage and slowly take me out on the caged and says some gentle words to me "aww..you little kitty are you hungry? I felt bad for you " he said while petting his hand on my head,  luckily he didn't even notice where my wounds are.

Then i looked some 6 handsome men and good i was in a animal form because they can't see my blush, "guys can we take this poor one pleaseee?" The blonde one say, the others looked at me and i turned my back to not face them because i feel embaressed when i looked at there face and i can heard the blonde one chuckled.

"Okay yoongi we can have it" i heard someone said and i looked up and see a blonde one happy and seems excited, well i guess his name is yoongi, glady i can stay with them and i hate this stupid rat place.

They buy me some things and foods, we were inside the van and i laid on yoongi's lap and he pets me, once we arrived home, my face was in shocked because of there house was so damm big! i guess it's a mansion

When we go inside, i jumped off on yoongi's arms and ran inside like a 5 year old kid, i can hear them chuckled.

"Okay kitty, i'll gonna give you some food" i heard some cute voice coming from behind, i look back and see a boy with pink hair and he have some chubby cheeks and i can think he ks really cute...

"We should better call her a name or introduce us" the taller one said with a glasses.

"first we should introduce ourselves before name her" the boy with a deep voice said and they all nodded execpt him.

they come at me and the pink guy picked me up and place me on the couch and the others are on the couch too.

I sit on the middle and i look at the right and i see a coconut head and his hair is black and i can see his bunny teeth tho.and i look at the left see a pink shorty guy that picked me up and place me on the couch.

Then i looked at the 7 mens trying to introduce them self.

"My name is namjoon, kim namjoon" the taller one said and i nodded little

"My name is jin, kim seok jin" the handsome men said and smiled at me.

"My name is taehyung, kim taehyung" the boy said and his voice was deep..

"Im your hope, im your angel, im jhope, but the real name is hoseok, jung hoseok!" He said showing his dimples which making me giggle a little

"My name is yoongi, min yoongi" the blonde one said that he took me on the cage before.

"My name is jimin, park jimin" i look at the left and i see the pink boy smiled, and his smiles is like an angel. Then i look to my right and see the bunny boy trying to speak.

"My name is jungkook, jeon jungkook" he said while he showing his bunny teeth, i smiled a little.

"So what we shall gonna name her?" Jimin said,

"How about y/n?" Jin said, the 6 mens looked at him and nodded as an yes

"Hello y/n, we gonna adopt you and you gonna be our new hybrid pet"

1149 words

Thank you guys so much and this is my first hybrid book and enjoy at reading the next chapter 💕

Album

BTS - 작은 갓들을 위한 시 (boy with luv)
2019.04.05