07

"Come on, let's go inside the kitchen, you still haven't eaten yet"

____________________________________

4:37pm

Me and taehyung are sitting on table eating, our food is japchae (stir-fired noddles) until we're done, we both washing the dishes together.

Later we're done washing our dishes, we both go to the living room watching some movies, soon i heard someone coming downstairs i then turned around and saw yoongi rubbing his eyes while going downstairs.

I remember before he did it to me so i turned and continued watching. "Guys...what time is it?.." He asked while continued rubbing his eyes,  
"4:56pm yoongi and you still haven't eaten..and why you don't come downstairs before?" Taehyung said. "Well my head started to hurt before.." Yoongi said. "And still your head started to hurt now?" Taehyung said and yoongi hummed in response.

"You should better eat yoongi while i'm buying you some pills" i said and yoongi nods.

<<Time skip>>

I brought yoongi's pills while i'm walking inside the house, i go to the kitchen and saw yoongi was still eating his food. I sigh and walk towards him, i put my hand on his right shoulder and shake it and then he turn his head to face me with a confused look.

"Yoongi after you finished eating, drink this pills okay?" I said and yoongi nods and continues to eat until his done. I grabbed some glasses and poured it some water and placed it on the table while yoongi is still eating, i sit on the chair and wait him to finished so i can talk him that he do something wrong to me before.

Soon he finished drinking his pills, i went closer to him so i can talk to him what happened before. I shake his right shoulder and he turns his head to me as i sigh.

"Yoongi.." I said "what?" Yoongi said as i sigh again. "Why you do some dirty thing to me before?" I asked him and i noticed his in shocked. "W-what dirty?" He asked as i can see his cheeks were red."you did me that before when we woke up on the bed.." I said as yoongi gulped.

"Well last night at 1:39am, i getting thristy so i woke up and saw you sleeping, i get up on the bed and go downstairs trying not to making any noises, i go to the kitchen and open the fridge and saw nothing except i saw 4 beers, to be honest im very very so so so thristy so i take them all inside the fridge and drank it, later i started to get very drunk and dizzy, i carefully watched my steps as i go upstairs, i open my door and saw you there still sleeping, i go to my own bed and lay there so that's why i do that to you before and...sorry y/n im still drunk on that morning..." Yoongi said in a sad tone So i know why he did that to me but i forgive him, i put my hand on his right shoulder as he looked up at me.

"Yoongi...i still forgiven you what you did to me before." I said as i give him a warm smile.

"Thanks kitten" yoongi said as he smirked, i quickly hit his back and he starts to laugh

"Don't say things like that yoongi!" I said as i continued hitting his back and he continues laughing.

O

MG SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! And oh...sorry bcuz i write this short ; - ;

Anyways thank you for reading my book and don't forget to vote my book, luuvvvvv you armies!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤