03

"P-pr-promise?" I said in a shaky voice

"Promise..." Namjoon said and we hug in a group

_______________________________

7:00pm

"Uhh..y/n are you hungry? We should better give you food" jin asked as we broke the hug, i nodded and he go ahead through the kitchen.

"Guys, let's watch some tv" yoongi said and we looked at him and we nodded, we're chilling on the couch while we are watching, i smell something  good that coming from the kitchen defiently that is jin cooking something.

Im starving and my stomach starts to growl thats means i need to eat, everybody looks at me execpt yoongi is sleeping on the couch with his mouth open.

"Are you hungry?" Jimin asked and i slowly nod.
"Don't worry, it will be fas-" jimin was about to finished his sentence but jin yelled.

"FOOD IS DONE!!!" Jin yelled and i moved my tail back and forth which im too excited and they noticed me which make them giggled and j can hear them chuckled.

I ran to kitchen like a 5 yr old child running to their moms and jin putting some plates with food on it and placed on the table, all of them sitting on the chair execpt me sitting on the floor because i didn't sit on the chair before. Everyone looked at me with a confused look.

"Y/n, why are you not sitting on the chair and why are you sitting on the floor?" Taehyung said with a confused look. "Because i didn't sit on the chair before because my owner didn't allowed me to sit because he said i looked dirty.." I said as i looked down on the floor trying not to faced them and i can heard some sigh.

"Y/n.." Namjoon said and i looked up."you don't have to do that, you can do whatever you want not on the creepy shop, your free and there is no rules in here"namjoon said as he smiled that showed his dimples. "Come on y/n sit next to me" jungkook said while his hand on the empty chair, i smiled and i sit beside jungkook and jimin.

While we're done at eating, jin washed the dishes and i looked so worried so i helped him washed the dishes."y/n, you should go watch some tv with them while im washing the dishes"
He said while his washing the dishes, i shake my head as no so i took some plate and washed them, jin got shooked because he didn't know that im already know washing some dishes because before my owner just said it to me but when i disobey him he will give me a really bad punishment.

"Y/n, i thoug-" he was about to finished his sentence but i placed my finger on his lips."come on oppa..let's finished this and we gonna watch some tv ok?" I said as i remove my fingers on his lips, i can see him blushing so he looked away and continue washing the dishes and i help him.

When we're done cleaning the kitchen, we go to the living room and see them watching some movies while the others are playing videos and yoongi is asleep.

I looked at the time and it's 8:23, i looked very tired and exhausted because i helped jin cleaning the kitchen, i go to the couch and sit next to yoongi, his still sleeping and i can hear him snoring.

I felt a head on my left shoulder and saw yoongi's head is on my shoulder, i want to touch his hair so badly so i place my hand on his hair and it's so soft, i enjoying playing his hair and i can hear yoongi's groan so i pulled my hand on his hair quickly and look straight on the tv like i was enjoying watching movies.

Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at me while i was watching tv, he slowly placed his hand on my ear and scratch it making me purr, i purr so loud because everyone haven't do this to me before. I put my head on yoongi's head while yoongi scratching my ear enjoying.

I close my eyes and i can hear him chuckled, he is really enjoying scratching my ear and loves hearing my purr but soon he stop that makes me whine, i felt someone carrying on me so i opened my eyes and saw yoongi carry me on bridal style, he go through his room and opened it using his left feet and closed it, he dropped me on his bed making me whine,  i saw yoongi grabbing something on his closet (get away your stupid dirty minds away) he grabbed a blanket that has cookies with one teeth picture on it and he crawled the bed and wrapped the blanket around my body and say "goodnight y/n"after he said that, he gently kiss my forehead making me blushed sightly, i pulled the blanket and i can hear him chuckled and later we fall asleep peacefully.

873  words

OMG thank you so much everyone to read my book and  don't forget to vote my story ;)