08

Omg thanks for 2k+, i really love you guys!!❤❤❤

After me and yoongi are finished chatting, we both cleaned the kitchen together before we left, Soon We both done at cleaning and we really look exhausted so i decided to take a shower and it's 6:34pm right now, i left the kitchen and go upstairs to take my own towel.

I go to the restroom and i was about to opened the door but i heard someone shower in there so i just wait till it comes out but then i was about to turned around but i heard someone opened the door that make me froze. I quickly close my eyes not wanting to see who it was.

"Y/n?...why are you still standing here??" He asked but i didn't say anything as i continue closed my eyes."y/n...can you please open your eyes.." He asked again and i obeyed him, i slowly opened my eyes and saw a muscular body infront of me i then look up and saw jungkook. His hair is wet and his towel wrapped around his waist. I blushed harder because of his abs.

I looked away not wanting him to saw me blushed. I noticed him smirked so i just ignored him and pass him and walked inside the bathroom. I closed the door and i just breathed hard what i just saw before, i rubbed my forehead and give a loud sigh and started to take a shower.
T

Once im done, i grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body and left. I go to my own room to changed my self. I take some cute outfits and weared it. I then leave and go downstairs.

I saw everyone are in the living room enjoying watching tv. I smiled and walked towards them. I sat beside hoseok and taehyung, i can saw them two are busy watching so i just sighed and looked at the tv. Soon i became really bored so i looked at the others are fully complete except namjoon is not here in the living room.

I started to look confused so i just looked at hosekm and shake his shoulder that made me look at me. "What is it y/n?" Hoseok said in a confused look."where's namjoon oppa?" I asked but i noticed him jealous because i said the word "oppa"."Oh come on y/n~~, you just called the others oppa except me?"Hoseok pouted that makes me giggle." Are you jealous???" I said while trying to hold my laugh.

"No..im not jealous" hoseok said as he fake smile."see? Im not jealous" he said as i laughed a little."Okay!...but okay im gonna call you oppa, u happy?" I said and he smiled widely and hugged me tightly."thank you for the respecteu" hobi said in english and i look confused because of the word "respect"." Hoseok-oppa, why you thank me for the respect and why you said it in english and i can heard the last word you saying it in "eu" i said it in confused."well i try my besteu to englisheu why?" Hoseok said again in english.

"Well that's not how you can speak in english but
Say "ENGLISH" i said in english to test him. I can saw him gulped hard."engggglissshhhhheu?" He said while nevously laugh and i just rolled my eyes, i was about to say it again but i heard someone screaming in the kitchen that make me flinched.

"WHO DESTROY MY BEAUTIFUL OVEN!?? I PAYED THIS EXPENSIVE ONE THAT CAUSES MY MONEY TO SPEND SO MUCH!!!!" Jin screamed in terror that made my ears hurt. I noticed everyone looked at the back so i just turned around and namjoon just stand there in fear.

All of us glaring at namjoon who just still there froze. I heard some weird noises at the kitchen.
I turned around again and saw jin holding a big ass frying pan while smiling widely that make me freak out."oh come on i just want to make all of you guys dinner shit.." Namjoon said while still standing there."did i said that i let you cooked?" Jin said while holding the pan. Namjoon gulped harder and looked down the floor. "...no..." Namjoon said as jin grinned widely.

"Well..it's time for your worst punishment namjoon" jin said as he walked towards namjoon, namjoon saw jin walking towards him and he just quickly ran away while jin just chasing him with a frying pan.