04 (18+)

Before the story starts, there's a little bit smut in here so hope ya enjoy. Get ya fucking holly water ya wish

6:00am

I was on yoongi's bed sleeping peacefully, i felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist , i opened my eyes and saw yoongi was in a deep sleep, i blushed because how cute he was.

I didn't noticed that how longer i staring at yoongi.

"Staring at someone when they're sleeping?" Yoongi said while his eyes are closed.

I felt embarrassed and i blushed so hard so i pulled the blanket and cover my face so he didn't noticed that i am blushing but i failed.

"Heh...y/n don't cover your face...stop being so cute..pulled that blanket off on your face or i will pulled it off " He chuckled

I didn't listen so i just keep the blanket on my face, then i felt someone pulled the blanket off my face and i know who it was.

"Did you listen to me? Kitten?" He smirked evily

I shook my head

"Use your words or otherwise i will punish you..." He smirked more.

10 seconds later i was about to answer but yoongi just spanked my ass so hard making me groan in pain.

"Too late kitten...use your words again" he smirked again, i gulped and tried to speak but he was the first to speak.

"Did you feel the pain when i spanked you hard?" He changed the subject and he smirked widely, i gulped again and tried to speak again.

"Y-yes" i answer

SPANK

"yes what?" He smirked again and i can see his eyes was full of lusts, this man is quietly sexual tho.

"Y-yes yo-daddy" i was almost to say his name, he smirked again and he just rubbed my butt cheeks using his hands, i groaned.

"Ahhh....y/n you making me so hard" yoongi said as he grinned while his eyes were shut.

I felt something hard coming against my thigh, i looked down while yoongi's eyes was shut and i can see his bulge was rubbing against my thigh. (Im gonna puke)

I blushed so hard and i can clearly hear yoongi's moan, i know that hybrids had sensitive ears but yeah i'm a hybrid too.

Yoongi's moans are music in my ears, i sighed and i just waited him to stop, i looked down and i saw a pink thing that has precum on it that coming from his pants, yoongi's head was on top of my head, i looked at his with a confused looked so i just touched the pink thing and yoongi moaned so loud, good this room is a soundproof.

' I think that i touch, it was his tip and his very sensitive' i thought

I removed my finger on his tip but yoongi grabbed my hand and put it on his tip (dick)
Told me to rubbed it

I nervously rubbed his dicked slowly and yoongi was moaning loud and i rubbed it fast, 2 minutes later, yoongi moaned so loud like he was gonna screamed, then i felt drops coming from my hand and i looked at it and saw yoongi's cum.

"Lick it, kitten" yoongi said while his panting.

I bring my hand on my face and licked yoongi's cum, when it's all cleaned i look over yoongi and saw his sleeping again, i sighed

"Why should i sleep with a wrong guy?" I said to myself, i pulled his pants up and pulled the blanket on his body.

646 words  

Ya it's horny author-nim here , sorry for taking the update too long and shet this is my first smut chapter sooooooo i can't handle it so i just write this chapter that has smut on it. K

U dead >:3Sorry u win and don't forget to vote this story!!!❤❤❤❤

U dead >:3
Sorry u win and don't forget to vote this story!!!❤❤❤❤