Don't scream

After school, Billy and I started walking out of school with our hoods up people couldn't notice us in the crowd

After school, Billy and I started walking out of school with our hoods up people couldn't notice us in the crowd. But I turn around when I hear a crash sound.

I turn around to see Freddy getting beaten up by two older guys. Billy tugs on my sleeve and jerks his head away from the scene as if telling me, 'Let's go. He's fine'. But I could tell he wasn't fine. I followed him anyways.

"You gunna pay for that?" One guys asks.

"For the dent you made almost hitting me? Yeah, sure. Do you guys take these?" Freddy smiles and flips them off.

That was a smart move Freddy. The two bullies throw him to the ground and start kicking him.

"You need your mom to stand up for you? Oh right, you don't have a mom."

That's it! That's a tough subject to me. No one should be bullied for that! Billy saw how mad I looked and joined me in helping Freddy. Billy grabs the crutch.

"Hey!" Billy yells, getting the guys' attention.

I punch one guy in the head, and Billy hits the other in the groin with the crutch.

"Man, sorry about that." I say, sarcastically.

"That wasn't fair, but then again, you guys don't fight fair either." Billy says.

They get up and start to chase us.

"Run!" I exclaim, but then again, that was our only option at this point.

We jump over a fence a run into a subway station. The doors close before the guys get to us. We high five. The subway starts to move so we find a seat and take off our backpacks.

*Billy POV*

The lights flicker, the train goes faster, frost covers the windows, and the sign changes from English to symbols. All the passengers disappear, including Y/n.

"Y/n? Hello? This isn't funny!" I yell.

"Billy Batson, I choose you as champion." A voice says.

The subway stops and I grab my backpack and wait for the doors to open. The doors open and we see a what looks like a cave. I look at the destination map. There isn't a stop for a cave. I step out and start wondering.

"Hello? W-Who's doing this?! Hi, um... I was supposed to get off at 30th." I explain to the Wizard...?

"Billy Batson." The Wizard says.

"How'd you know my name?" I ask, a little bit shocked that he knew my name.

"I am the last of the consul of wizards. Keeper of the Rock of Eternity." He explains.

Yeah. Like that explains a lot.

"Listen, I don't have any money."

"Do not patronize me, boy! You are standing in the source of all magic. The Rock of Eternity. Seven foes, seven wizards. But long ago, we chose a champion. And we chose recklessly. He used his power for revenge. Releasing the Seven Deadly Sins into the world. Millions of lives were lost. Entire civilizations erased from existence. That is why I vowed never to pass on my magic until I find one truly good person. Strong in spirit. Pure in heart." He explains as a glowing 3D model appears showing the story he's telling me.

"Look, man, maybe this is magic. I-I don't know, but, the people you're looking for, good, pure people...I'm not one of them. I-I don't know if anyone is, really." I say.

"You, Billy Batson, are all I have. All the world has. Lay your hands on my staff." He commands.

"Gross."

(A/n: "The kid was like, 'No thank you Sandusky!'" -Let Me Explain Studios lol)

"And say my name so my powers may flow through you. I open my heart to you, Billy Batson. And in so doing, choose you as champion."

"Thanks. Don't scream at me, mister, but I really gotta get going."

"My brothers and sisters were slain by the sins.
Their thrones lie empty! My magic must be passed on. Now...speak my name!"

"I-I don't know your name, sir. We just met."

"My name is...Shazam."

I laugh quietly. "Are you for real?"

"Say it!" He snaps.

"Okay! Jeez. I just say it? Like, Shazam?" I ask.

"Carry my name and with it, you carry all of my powers. The wisdom of Solomon! The strength of Hercules! The stamina of Atlas!The power of Zeus! The courage of Achilles! And speed of Mercury!"

A lightning strike hits me. I suddenly become taller, and I'm wearing a ridiculous superhero costume.

"What happened to me? Why am I...? W-W-What did you do to me? What did you do to my voice?" I ask.

"You have been transformed to your full potential, Billy Batson. With your heart, unlock your greatest power. The thrones of our brothers and sisters await!"

"Get me outta here!"

*3rd person POV*

"Y'know we'll happily look for Billy. More than happy but no, you have to wash dishes, that's more important." Freddy says, annoyed.
"What are you gunna do? Run after him?" He laughs sarcastically. "Very funny!"

At that moment something slammed into the window and we let out a scream backing away. A sigh that said 'Don't scream!!' and a man appeared behind it which makes Freddy jump back in surprise.

"I said don't scream!" He says.

"Victor! Victor! Victor!" Freddy yells.

"It's me, Billy! You asked me flight or invisibility, and I thought that was stupid but now I look like this and I need your help! Meet me here after lights out?"

Billy hid as Victor came into the kitchen.

"'Sup bud, you alright?" Victor asks.

"Yeah, um, I'm just really sad that Billy and Y/n's gone. Maybe be it's my fault, y'know? Maybe I did it. Maybe I snore." He lies.

"It's not your fault son, alright? We'll find them, okay? And you don't snore that bad. But you kinda smell."