Fights

Billy was firing lightning blasts into the air to the beat of Eye of the Tiger

Billy was firing lightning blasts into the air to the beat of Eye of the Tiger. Freddy and I push our way through the crowd.

"Hey! Hey!" Freddy exclaims, getting the crowds and Billy's attention.

"Hey, young man." Billy says in confusion.

Before he could say anything else, Freddy kicks over the speaker that was on the ground.

"Hey! Woah, woah, woah! I'm in the middle of a show! How can I help you?"

"We just wanted to say thank you for coming to lunch today." Freddy says, sarcastically. "Yeah, I got a little something called a...uh...a suitcase wedgie. I don't know if you've ever heard of it but, it's when someone grabs your underwear like a bag and holds you like a suitcase and walks you down the hallway. And this..."

He grabs his underwear out of his jacket pocket.

"Was my underwear." He finishes, throwing the piece of clothing at Billy who leads back trying to avoid it.

"That's not my fault! You're the one who said I would come to lunch! I'm a superhero dude!" Billy says, trying to change the subject.

"You're acting real heroic. How many people have been paying you today?" I ask, sarcastically.

"Listen, I have serious responsibilities now, okay?"

"Like what? Using your powers to the best of Eye of the Tiger? I'm pretty sure that's not what the wizard wanted you to do."

"Maybe because I can carry the burden with my-"

Billy shoots a lightning bolt out of his hand.

"Hand! Lightning with my hands!"

However instead of shooting into the air and disappearing as usual, a blast of lightning hit a bus driving on a bridge a ways away from us. The bus spin out of control, hitting the barrier and was beginning to tip off.

~~~

"Guys! Did you see that?" Billy asks.

"Yeah, you electrocuted a bus and almost killed these people." Freddy says.

"And then I caught it! I caught a bus with my bare hands like people catch fly balls. Like, who does that? I do that!"

"You did nothing but correct a wrong you made in the first place! You do nothing. You take selfies and make people pay you. No, forget it. I can't talk to you while you look like this." I say.

Freddy and I walk away, not looking back.

"You just wish it was you!" Billy calls.

"No shit!" Freddy exclaims, turning to Billy. "You think? I would kill to have what you have! Just everything I do is like some...like some desperate attempt to get people to notice me! Cause most people don't. Cause they don't want to. And now you don't either."

I walk up and stand beside Freddy.

"Who do you think you are? Billy, you're 14 and your no better than the Beyers. You don't even care about me! All this power and all it did was turn you into a show off and a bully!" I say.

We walk away from Billy.

"Whatever kid! I do what I want! And I'm like mid-twenties! Maybe even like 30!" Billy calls, but we ignore him.

~~~

Suddenly, glass breaks from a building behind us.

"Freddy, Y/n, I need your help!" Billy exclaims, as he flies up to us. Wait, he's flying?

"You can fly?" Freddy and I ask in unison.

He didn't get a chance to respond because someone punches Billy sending both of them into the ground.

"Who's the other guy?" Freddy asks.

~~~

"Billy! Billy, where are you?" Freddy and I call out, looking around the mall to find him.

Out of no where, a lightning bolt break the glass roof and hits the floor. Found him. I try to look for him but the crowd is to big.

"He changed back. I'll go back home to see if when there." I say to Freddy.

He nods and I run home, looking for Billy the whole way.