Carnival fight

"Champion!" The guy calls

"Champion!" The guy calls. "You don't deserve that name. Hiding behind innocent people who will now die. Because deep down, you're just a scared little boy."

"Well, you wanted me to be a hero." Billy says.

"Are you kidding?" Freddy asks.

"Please tell us you're kidding." I say.

"Okay, no. Old guy's up there harboring multiple spiritual entities plus, I mean, he had the same powers as you a-and he knows what he's doing. Plus, you're one of my best friends, I don't want you to die."

"If a superhero can't save his family, he's not much of a hero." Billy says, glancing at me. "Shazam!"

~~~

"It's his power matrix." Freddy mutters.

"His what what?" Eugene asks.

"When the demon guys leave his eye, he loses his powers."

"That's why the Batarang hurt him!" I exclaim.

"Hey over here!" Mary yells.

"What are you doing?"

"Trust me. Divide and conquer. We separate the sins form the eye, he's just an old man."

~~~

"Nice trick.  One simple word. I have a better trick. Four words: kill the little girl." The guy says.

"No!" Everyone screams.

"Stop!" Billy yells, which makes the sin stop.

"Billy, there's one more demon guy in his eye! You gotta just rip it out his face hole-" Freddy began, but a the sin that was holding him wraps a tentacle around his mouth making Freddy not finishes his sentence.

"It's where he gets his power!" Mary finishes for him. Billy steps closer to the guy.

"Reach for it. I dare you." He tells Billy. He starts at the man for a moment before kneeling on the ground. "Wise decision. Hands on the staff."

"Billy don't do this! Billy!" Freddy yells.

"Billy!" Mary exclaims.

"Don't do it Billy!" I yell.

Billy remains silent and takes a hold of the staff and the Sins disappear into the guy's eye. While the guy was closing his eyes, trying to harness the power, Billy pulls the staff away, hitting the guy sending him through the air backwards and Billy turns around and stuck the staff on the ground.