Chapter-15- Rude Sahir

Sahir gazed at the beauty in front of him with awe and glint in his orbs. He was just standing there and staring at her while his heart yearned for enjoying the beauty of this relationship. His eyes were shimmering and butterflies nourished his stomach.

But then, flashbacks started to come into his mind. Zahra's and Asma's words rang in his ears. Fear and bitterness encapsulated his heart, and pain rippled in his orbs.

Ah! The fears of the past!

He took steps toward the bed and sat on it facing Saba who was sitting with a lower head. He could see her nervous smile and trembling hands. He could see shyness and redness on her face. Sahir averted his gaze from her demeanor with bitter facial expressions, and pain in his orbs!

"Never ever think that you can become a part of my life,"

Sahir's harsh words boomed in the room at which Saba raised her gaze to see his face. His words and tone shocked her and tears welled up in her orbs.

Her worst fear was standing in front of her!

The fear of getting rejected!

"I have many plans for my life and your presence will spoil them." His words pierced Saba's heart.

"This marriage will last only for five to six months. When your father recovers himself from illness and when people will get any other topic to discuss, then, we will part our paths. After six months, you will also have a degree in your hand. So you can also utilize it and can help yourself. So after six months, this marriage will be over".

He saw the shocked expressions of Saba, but he was not in the mood to show courtesy or pity. He wanted to make his plans and point of view clear to Saba.

That's it! Sahir Sikandar has surrendered in front of his fears! "Do any of your friends know about marriage?"

Sahir asked her but she was in so much shock that she did not reply. Sahir waited for some seconds and then repeated his question with a more harsh and loud volume.

"N.. No, no one knows" At last Saba mumbled.

Her first words on her wedding night!

"Good, don't share it with anyone. After a week, your last semester will start. And we will have to behave in a normal manner at the university. Ok?". Sahir emphasized on Ok.

"Ok" Saba mumbled and lowered her gaze to conceal her tears from him. He stood from his place and went to the dressing room.

As soon as the door was shut, a tear dropped on her henna painted hands.

............................

She was sitting on the bed in the same pose for fifteen minutes. Tears were spilling on her cheeks but she was wiping them now and then. Her heart was trembling and mind was getting numb.

Sahir came out of the dressing room and observed her demeanor but ignored it. He knew that she was in shock but this thing was not affecting him at that moment.

"Saba, Go and change the dress." He said in a nonchalant tone while sitting on the couch. At his words Saba realized her situation and her dress and she hurriedly moved toward the dressing room. After changing the clothes, she went to the washroom to do wudu. Tears were spilling freely on her cheeks and small sobs were coming out of her lips.

After ten minutes, she came into the bedroom. The dupatta was wrapped in prayer style, and she was looking for a prayer mat. Sahir was lying on the bed, using the mobile and ignoring her completely.

"Sah... " Saba tried to call him but she was cut off by him.

"I am just your teacher. Understood?". Embarrassment and more tears swam in her orbs at this. She lowered her gaze to conceal her tears.