Chapter 12: Bell Hide and Seek (Part 1)

Yuzu's "POV"

*bell rang"

OH MY GOD!

The boys are coming!!! But I couldn't tell the girls because we're in separate ways. I hope they know about this.

And the worst part is that...

I couldn't find a single envelope that has the word "Competition"!!

*footsteps and the bell rang*

Heck they're here!!! I have to hide!! But where the hell I could hide?

Since they're lots of booths in here, I choose to hide in the cotton candy booth. I was hiding under the counter with the cameraman.
I put my index finger to my mouth to sshh to the audience...

"Where are you? Yume?Ako?Mahiru?Yuzu?"

Heck?!! Is that Asahi-kun?!!! I would cover mouth and not move a single thing... Because his good at hide and seek.

I'm in silence for almost 7 minutes and also the cameraman still keep on rolling...

I tried to peek but I thought is Asahi-kun is the only one but I guess I'm wrong because there is Kanata-kun!!

Heck!!!!!!

I still keep on covering my mouth until the two of them come out of this booth...

"Where could they be?" Kanata-kun asked

Asahi-kun sighed "If I were in their shoes, there would be in their separate ways so that it would be difficult to get them and also to finish their mission by getting the 5 envelopes."

Kanata-kun scratch his head "Why I couldn't think of that?"

Asahi-kun shrugged "Because you don't listen the host."

Kanata smile at Asahi "Yeah you're right."

I never see Kanata-Kim smile but I think it's a fake smile because they're something in his eyes that are sad and hurt....

Maybe they didn't make up with Ako?

And they started running...

Thankfully they didn't see me...

I started finding the envelopes by going to different booths...

But luckily I get the envelope in the Chill Booth and there's a word "Competition" in the envelope. I almost freaking forgot that we have a radio for us to communicate...

Why do I have to forget this important information?!

"Because it's too much information in your head... It's more like you forget it if you didn't think about it." A voice inside of my head.

Yeah maybe I just forgot...

I use the radio to tell the girls that I already found the envelope in the Chill Booth so that they couldn't find the envelope in the Chill Booth.

"Good Yuzu-Senpai!! We only need 4 envelopes to finish this and win this first game." Yume-chan said to me.

"We have to go Now!! Because the guys would find us!!! Now Run!!" Ako-chan screamed.

*bell rang 2 times*

It means that the Mission team has already found the envelope because of me. 😁😁😁

***

End of Yuzu's "POV"

Asahi's "POV"