Chapter 17: Bell Hide and Seek •Second Round• PART 2

Ako's "POV"

We're still waiting for the 1 hour to pass by so that we could get the name tag of the boys...

Grrr!!! I can't wait on getting the name tag of Kanata-kun. He would be in dead meat if he sees me.

While waiting for that hour to pass, we're at the backstage to our dressing room, planning on how to get rid of their name tags.

"Yume, how can suppose to get those name tags in this 10th floor building?" Mahiru said to Yume with a pissed look because she doesn't want to run in a 10th floor building. It could ruining her hair.

"I heard that the eliminated persons would go to the 1st floor. It's more like a jail. So anyways, we don't need to find the guys in the first floor. Ako would be in the Second Floor while Me would be in the Third Floor while Mahiru would be in Fourth Floor and for Yuzu-senpai would be in the Fifth Floor. Please report through the Walkie-Talkie so that I could know where your locations. If you didn't see them, you have to find them for the second time and if you didn't see them for the second time then report to me so that I could give you the directions you'll need. Any objections?" Yume said to us

She's serious all right.

"No" All of us response

"Very well then. So we have to wait for the 1 hour to pass by so that we could catch them through ourselves." Yume continuers and she go back to sleep for her to recharge.

While we're talking, suddenly the door is open and the staff goes inside to tell us that we have to get the boys so of course all of us are running to go to the Hotel.

The Hotel is very near to the Stage so that worry about that we're running in kilometres for us to get reach to our destination.

We're arrived at the Hotel and also we go to our designated floor as Yume-chan's planned to us.

I hope we can get them!

End of Ako's "POV"

***
Mahiru's "POV"

Who's the one that planned this??? We cannot find them in this freaking 10th floor building!!! We cannot find them in an instant!!!

I just keep on complaining after I got in the 4th Floor. Everything so quiet like the Host said that the Guest are already outside of the Hotel so that we could refrain from accidents as usual.

Maybe Nii-san is here?

I keep on searching and searching until i heart a voice that i didnt recognized so what did i do is to follow that voice and...

I see Kanata-kun talking on the Walkie-Talkie.

"Minna, I didnt see the Room Number and i also keep on looking twice." Kanata reported through his Walkie-Talkie

I sighed in relief because they didnt get the Room Number.

I totally forgot of what i'm FOI g here in the beginning!!! What Happened to you Mahiru?!

Even though i want to talk myself but i have to get the name tag of Kanata-kun even though that Ako wants to get it somehow.

I tiptoed myself and goes to Kanata-kun without a sound. I arrive silently and i silently rip of his name tag while he was talk or through his Walkie-Talkie.

Without knowing that his already eliminated, i tiptoed fastly so that i could Hide when the bell rings.

*bell ring*

"Kira Kanata is elimenated, Chasing Team, there we're only three members left in the Mission Team. Kanata-kun, please go to the First Floor for you to watch your teammates." The host announced through the speaker

After that Kanata-kun was shock and gasping he didnt know that i stole his Walkie-Talkie and i ran myself towards to 5th Floor to met up Yuzu-senpai.

End of Mahiru's "POV"

***

Kanata's "POV"

When my name is announced, i was shock that i didnt even hear that my name tag was rip nu someone form the Girls. After i look who's behind it but after that, My Walkie-Talkie is gone in my hand.

Where is my Walkie-Talkie?!

How could i report to the Guys that i already i elimenated?

Oh yeah, I forgot that the host would announced who would be elimanated.

I was guides by the guards and we go to the elevator to go First Floor. After that we go to the jail and i watched the monitor while eating my food.

End of Kanata's "POV"

***

Author's Note

Minna, Sorry that i update this late because of the chores and i only updates today in the night.

You're right today is already night time and since i promise that i would update today That's why i have to make this faster so that i could finish this story.

Maybe the story would be finish in July i think. I still have some doubts on what month i should finish this.

So i decided that i should updates this more often like every day so that we could know that when would be finish.

So Anyways, please read, vote, comment and support this story and also the upcoming story.