Chapter 16: Bell Hide and Seek •Second Round• PART 1

Subaru's "POV"

Asahi-kun!!!! Find The Room Number!!! We're running out of time!!!

Nozomu-kun!!!! Find there Upstairs!!!!

Kanata-kun!!!! Go to the Fifth floor!!!

I keep on yelling at them through the Walkie-Talkie for us to get the Room Number because we're running out of time...

Flashback

After being in the Chasing Team on the First Round, which it gives me a lot of headaches (literally), Me and the Guys are now in the Mission Team and The Girls are now in the Chasing Teams. We're just exchanging teams for the Second Round.

"For the Second Round, you will play at the..." He stops for a moment and the drums were playing "You will play at the Hotel!!!" The host said and we we're shock like our mouths are opened.

"It's a 10th floor building!!!" Asahi complained

"That's why we make this game even harder than the First Round!" Host said to Asahi

"Fine... Continue." Asahi grumbled

"Since you all play at the Hotel, all teams would have a Walkie-Talkie's for all of you communicate with each other since all of you would play at the 10th floor building. Mission Team, you have to get 6 Room Numbers that has No. 30. Don't ask why No. 30. If you all get the 6 Room Numbers, then Mission Team would be the winner but If Chasing Team gets all the name tags of Mission Team, they would also be the winner. Of course the Chasing Team would have the bells in their shoe. All of u are already know the basics." The Host said to us but all of us are stared at him.

"So let the Second Round Begins!!' First off Mission Team would have to go first while Chasing Team would have to wait for an hour!!" The Host continued

We get our Walkie-Talkie's and we go straight to the Hotel where all of us have to find the Room Number and the number would be no. 30!

We're arrived at the hotel and we're in the first floor. Of course there's no people around here and also there are cameras everywhere like we're going on a jail.

"So what's the plan, Subaru-kun?" Kanata asked me

"We'll start at the second floor but for Nozomu would be in 3rd Floor while Kanata would be in 4 th Floor while Asahi would be in 5th Floor. Of course I'll be in the 2nd Floor. All of you have to report through this Walkie-Talkie. All of you have to hide so that the Girls won't see you. Remember, All of you have to find Room Number that has No. 30 on it. Any questions?" I said to them in serious.

None of them say any words and that means...

Silence means Yes!

"Anyways Good Luck to us!" I cheer them up and all of goes in our separate ways.

End of Flashback

***
Author's Note
Minna!!! Sorry that this chapter is short for you. Since I said at the last Chap that t would have a part 2 or part 3 so that we could see the scenarios of them.

I'll make sure that I'll update this tomorrow!!

By the way Minna, I have to finish this Story as soon as possible so that I could publish another Story (It's a secret 😊) so I couldn't update the OneShot Stories. Please consider this.

I already make a prologue of my new soon-to-be publishes Story, so I hope that when it's published I hope you could support it too!

This Story would Finish in August. This is final Guys!!!

Please read, vote, comment and support this story!!!