Chapter 19: Bell Hide and Seek •Second Round• PART 4

Asahi's "POV"

Where's that Room Number?! I couldn't find anywhere because they are everywhere in this freaking 10th floor building?! 

I'm still at Fifth Floor and still looking for the Room Number that has no. 30 on it twice!

I keep on looking very detail but i have to make sure that i didnt see any Room Numbers except that has a Room Number but no Number.

After that i suddenly hear a screaming voice through my Walkie-Talkie.

"Asahi-kun!!!! Find The Room Number!!! We're running out of time!!!

Nozomu-kun!!!! Find there Upstairs!!!!

Kanata-kun!!!! Go to the Fifth floor!!!"

It's Subaru-Jun who yelled at us. It's more like he's panting because he's running very fast.

And he told to find the Room Number because where're running of time?!

I'm trying all right!!

Maybe someone see him getting to find the next Room Number but we're only getting one Room Number and we have to find 4 Room Number.

Maybe i should call Nozomu-kun.

"Nozomu-kun, are you okay?" Me trying to contact him

"*pant* I'm fine..." He keeps in breathing heavenly.

"What happened to you?" Me

"Well, Ako-chan sees me at the Fourth Floor and of course we're running in circles until i'm now in 7th floor." He said to me

"What about the the 6th Floor?" I ask

"Of course, Subaru-kun would be there. But he keeps on telling me that i should find the Room Number upstairs but none of them were there." He said to me

"Obviously Room Number would be in the Room but since we cannto go inside in every room because of Guest's belongings. Maybe they're at the door." He said to me that gives me an idea.

"Nozomu-kun, you are genius. I already found the next Room Number!" I yelled and i turn off the Walkie-Talkie.

I keep on running down on the hall to find the Room Number but to my expectations the Room Number is in the door of the Guest's Room outside.

I'm genius right?

I get the next Room Number at the door and the speakers suddenly make sounds.

"Mission 30% complete!" I even thought that the Speakers would talk but It's nonsense. The host announced.

After i look at the back and i could see Yuzu at my back and looking at my name tag.

Not again!!!!!

End of Asahi's "POV"

***

Yuzu's "POV"

*pant* *pant*

At least I exercise for me not to have a lots of cramps because I have to run in these stairs as fast as I could!!!

Because i'm in Fifth Floor where Asahi-kun's is!!! Because Mahiru-chan said so.

I keep on looking for him until i see him running on the hallway. It's more like he already found the Room Number!!! I can't let that happen.

I also run (forgot that I have a bell in my foot) to get him but it's already too late.

He already get the Room Number...

"Mission 30% Complete" The Host announced

To be Continued...

***