Chapter 7

O m n i s c i e n t

Weeks started quickly passing &' eventually Kenyae couldn't keep denying the feelings she'd gathered for Derin .. while him on the other hand couldn't deny the money he thought about making , of course he felt for Kenyae so apart of him almost let it go &' tried to find a different way to get on top ... but when has almost ever been enough ???
He had been digging so deep into their family he found 2 cousins Kenyae said she never even heard of. Kenyae was sweet , not naive . She kept getting feelings in her gut bout Derin , but she couldn't quite catch his drift or put her finger on it so she just took it as her being scared of real relations with Derin . Kenyae thought they could be something, &' a little piece of Derin did too but he was money hungry &' by all means he was going to take control.
As the days went by Big Tone constantly brought up Yae owning the business , a part of her wanted it cause she knew money was never going to be a problem , but the rest of her didn't .. she knew she didn't have the heart to be in the streets , especially OWNING it at that &' that was something she figured she couldn't handle , &' Tone being the daughter sprung dad he was he wasn't going to force her to be in charge, but this was something he really wanted for her ... especially since he was going away soon.
Big Tone's View

I watched as my homie rolled his weed up into his backwood, we had just made it back from court. See I been tryna beat this murder case for years, some new evidence surfaced &' now I'm possibly facing jail time. Honestly I'm not worried about the time cause the case so old they probably a knock it down to man slaughter &' I get a couple years. My sons I know they can handle their self , they gone hustle &' do whatever necessary to make sure they eat. Kenyae on the other hand is who I'm worried bout. I've always spoiled Kenyae , she's my only baby girl she so special &' dear to my heart that she make me sound like a bitch when I'm talking bout her. But you'll never love something as much as your seed(s) &' that's something I could never forget.
"Tone man what you gone do bro?" Savy my bro since high school spoke, referring to the situation . I sighed deeply &' ran my hand down my face , shaking it . "Man honestly ion even know brah' I ain't even tell my children." I told him honestly taking the wood outta his hand as he passed it
"I gotta hurry up &' figure dis shit out man, I really want Yae to handle da game for me doe." I confessed to him, he smiled agreeing with me. "Bro dat shit so smart bro, how she feeling?" He asked leanin back. I took a strong pull causing me to choke on the smoke , making Savy laugh at me. "Man she ain't fucking wit dat shit." We laughed together . "Bring er to da trap, show her how da deal is. That'll set her mind fr . Either she'll tell you fuck no &' you gone have to deal wit it or she gone say hell yea &' you gone have to train her." He spoke , I nodded pulling again from the wood &' passing it back.
"Alright fasho brah' , you sounded real smart saying dat shit." I confessed to him dapping him up. "It's da drugs." He said back making me laugh . "Brah alr crackhead." I joked at him, he smacked his lips playing. "Alright jailbird bitch" she clapped back. "Why you always gotta push it?" I asked laughing.
How do I got about dis shit , why is everything changin when shit getting better?
* Big Dawggg Toneeee in da mm *