Chapter 26

Loki laughed. "Liam is an alias I used to use when I visited Midgard centuries ago," he explained to the confused team when they stopped laughing at Clint's joke.

"It was also the 'made up'," Morgan made the finger quotes "name my mom gave when she was telling old stories of him when I was a kid," she added. She then had to go into a long explanation reminding them that her mom was Asgardian and how she told old stories of Loki and Thor, but had changed their names when she told them so Morgan wouldn't know who they were about.

"Before you get any ideas, Ana is the only one who may call me Liam. I will defenestrate anyone else who tries," Loki warned after Morgan had finished speaking.

"Ana?" Barton pressed, smirking at the nickname.

Morgan rolled her eyes with a huff. "My full name is Morgana," she reminded them. Just because she never went by Morgana (except to Thor who refused to call her anything else), didn't mean they didn't all know her name. "Liam went with the less traditional shortening of Ana. As my mom did. And again, anyone else who tries it gets defenestrated," she gave her dad a smirk, obviously he'd be excluded from being defenestrated, but she'd always been Morgan to him.

That wasn't the same if he decided to call Loki 'Liam'. Loki wouldn't stop from throwing Stark out the window, even if they were trying to be civil to one another. Luckily, Stark already had an annoying nickname for Loki, so it shouldn't come up.

Shouldn't.

After dinner, the group started to suggest movie night. They hadn't had one in awhile and everyone was back in the tower at the same time. They then looked at Morgan, horrified they'd made the suggestion. Of course she couldn't watch a movie. Instead of being offended, she just grinned and took Loki's hand, dragging him to the common room with her. "C'mon guys, Liam hasn't seen Doctor Horrible yet!" she told them with glee. It was a staple movie in the tower and the group watched it every time she was home.

Loki chuckled and let her drag him with her to the couch. He pulled her onto his lap when he sat down, kissing her cheek as she wrapped her arm around his neck for balance. She giggled at her silly love.

"Is he even going to like Doctor Horrible?" Tony asked as the others filed in and the movie was getting set up.

"Not one bit," Morgan replied with a grin. This was going to be fun.

"What is this movie about?" Loki asked warily.

"A villain who wants to get into the Evil League of Evil. He also has a crush on a girl. Who ends up dating Captain Hammer, the main superhero," Morgan explained, though very simply. He would get the full story soon as they were going to watch the movie. "We're rooting for the villain since he's not really evil,"

Loki hmmed, not quite sure he understood, but was willing to give it a shot since everyone seemed to love it so much. "Alright then," he relented.

Morgan smirked up at him. "Also it's a musical," she added innocently, then laughed when Loki groaned.

The movie starts and the entire room soon starts singing the first song. Loki groaned again, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Will you all be singing every song?" he whined at them. Not all of them could sing. His beloved Morgan could, but Cap was an awful singer.

Morgan giggled in delight. "Yes. And reciting favorite lines. It's a tower favorite," she reminded him and kissed his cheek to reassure him. She was enjoying the movie, even though she couldn't see it. She knew every line and every moment of the movie. She'd seen it a thousand times with the team.

Loki sighed heavily, sounding put-upon. He leaned his head on hers. "Fine~" he relented.

Loki couldn't help groaning again and cringing when Thor recited Captain Hammer's lines, especially those pertaining to the hammer not being his fists. The entire group sang the duet and had clearly done it a lot since they all knew their parts well. Loki just watched on in utter amusement as the group sang.

/You have a beautiful voice, my love/ he told Morgan telepathically when the song was over. She blushed a little and kissed his cheek.

/You're too kind/ she replied and turned her attention back to the movie.

Afterwards, the group argued over what to put on next and Morgan kept her head down so they didn't decide to goad her into singing more. Loki nuzzled her, kissing the top of her head. She shifted a little to kiss him properly, her hand cupping his cheek, then sliding to behind his neck.

"Oi! i don't want to see this!!" Stark complained loudly. He didn't want to see his daughter kissing anyone. He wanted to see her kissing Loki even less. He wanted to see her kissing Jotun Loki even less than that.

Loki gave him the only reply he could and flipped him off in response.

Morgan broke the kiss with a laugh while Tony continued to grumble about never wanting to see his daughter kissing anyone, but especially not the reindeer smurf. Loki nuzzled her and pressed soft kisses to her neck where Stark couldn't see, though Morgan tilted her head to expose it for him. Which just made Loki nip at her neck to please her and annoy her father at the same time. He was being an ass and enjoying every moment of it, since Stark couldn't kill him for it.

Stark glowered "No making out in the common room," he snarled at them, though he and Pepper had made out plenty of times in the common room.

Loki smirked over Morgan's head and flipped Stark off again before he teleported himself and Morgan up to his room to make out with her in peace. As soon as they reappeared, she shifted position to straddle his lap, kissing him deeply, her fingers winding in his hair. He kissed her back just as deeply and Morgan noted that he tasted as ever of mint and a crisp winter's day. His lips were cool and soft against hers. He moaned into the kiss, his tongue playing with hers.

He was too lost to pleasure as her hands began exploring his skin, her fingers tracing the patterns on his skin while she kissed him deeply.

He was far too lost to pleasure to notice when her hands moved up his face.

He finally noticed when it was too late and her thumbs stroked his horns, but he didn't notice enough to stop her. Instead, he was further lost as he shuddered, moaning in pleasure as she stroked his sensitive horns.

His sensitive horns

Fuck!

She wasn't supposed to touch his horns!

He'd been so careful to keep her from touching her horns.

She would know.

She would know!

There was no way she wouldn't figure out what the cold skin, raised marks, and horns meant, not with the stories her mother had told her. At the very least, she would know he was a monster.

He hadn't told her.

He should've told her!

He shouldn't have kept what he was a secret, but he'd been so afraid of losing her if she found out what he was and that he was trapped as a monster. He kept trying to figure out how to tell her without scaring her away. He was trying to do right by her. He hadn't meant to keep it from her, not really. He had been going to tell her.

He should have told her.

He'd lost the opportunity.

And now he was going to lose her.