Chapter 5

Hello!

Happy Weekend.

Enjoy this new chapter just for you guys!

***********

Chapter 5

Angela's POV

I adjusted the bow holding up my hair. I usually wasn't so girly, but I really liked it. The color brought out my grey eyes. I ran my eyes over my reflection once more. Regular jeans, a blue blouse, and a pair of black converse.

Pepper really knew my style.

I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door. It was November so it was already cold, especially in New York. I was so distracted putting my jacket on that I didn't notice Loki coming out of his room and we collided.

"Sorry. I really need to watch where I'm going." I said. Loki looked aggravated so I tried to just smile as I kept walking and he fell into step with me.

"Do you know where we're going?" I asked as we stepped into the elevator.

"To the garage." Loki looked at me like I was crazy.

"No," I shook my head. "I mean out. Where are we going out?"

"Stark didn't tell me." We were quiet the rest of the ride down and when the doors opened walked over to everyone.

"How come it's always you two who are late?" Tony asked, causing me to shrug.

"Because we're fabulous!" I flipped my ponytail dramatically as Loki rolled his eyes and go into the black SUV.

Talk about hot and cold. I thought as I slid in next to Peter.

Natasha was driving while Clint got shotgun. Thor, Loki, and Bruce sat in the middle while Peter and I were in the back. Tony and Steve rode in a different car since there was no room left.

"Does anyone know where were going?" Peter asked.

"I'm just following Stark." Natasha called from the front. Clint turned on the radio and the speakers were filled with music. Call Me Maybe came on and I plugged my ears.

"No, I'm...melting." I joked, sliding down in my seat. Peter laughed at my actions, but started playing along.

"Angie, stay with me." He grabbed my shoulders, shaking them lightly.

"Peter?" I asked in a dreamy voice. "Peter...I...I..."

"What is it?"

I popped back up in my seat.

"I need that five bucks you've owed me since freshman year in high school."

"I was hoping that you wouldn't have remembered that." Peter crosses his arms.

"That's why I brought it up. Now, cough it up, bub." I held my hand out as he dug around in his pocket. He brought out his wallet and presented me with a five dollar bill.

"Pleasure doing business with you." I shoved the bill in my pocket. 15 minutes later we pulled up to a warehouse. We got out of the car and started following Tony up to the door.

"What are we doing here, Tony?" I asked him.

"Well we've all been working hard and you know what they say. 'All work and no play makes Tony a dull billionaire.'"

"Who says that?" Bruce asked as Tony unlocked the door and opened it.

"Me." Tony switched on the lights. My eyes widened and jaw dropped at the sight of it. In front of me was an ice skating rink. There was an arcade on the side with multiple games. "Go crazy!" Tony threw his arms in the air.