Chapter 20

I'm going to die. After his second ejaculation, Jimin could not help thinking that was the case.  

At that moment, he was lying down on the tatami with three of Jung Kook's fingers inserted in his back entrance. Jung Kook's lower body was pressing progressively closer to his thigh, and it was at this moment that the director called out 'cut'.

"Very nice," the director extolled with satisfaction, "Now switch your positions."  

Jimin, unsure of what was happening, opened his eyes in time to see the naked Jin Hwan climb over, and then lay down right beside him.   

"Hey..." he wanted to speak up and stop Jin Hwan's bold and unconstrained behaviour, but he was unexpectedly interrupted by Jin Hwan, who threw him a sideways glance, and asked, "Are you a premature ejaculator?"

"Hey!" Jimin began protesting.

"Good thing you're a bottom. If you were a straight guy, how could you ever find a girlfriend?" Jin Hwan's cold words of 'comfort' were not only completely unhelpful, they were like a knife mercilessly stabbed into Jimin's heart.  

He was already insecure, and he did not want to admit that the reason that happened was due to the pills that he had taken, so he shut up.

"It's better to be sensitive than a dead fish," chimed the photographer, interrupting the two of them.

To this Jin Hwan could only make a small noise of agreement, not bothering to say anything. It was at this point that Jimin realized that the atmosphere was not quite right.  

He caught sight of V at this time, and noticed that he was frowning anxiously while looking down at his lower half. His dick was, at best, only half hard. He seemed very reluctant to put the condom on, and his figure looked a bit pitiful.

...How could this be?   

Jimin frowned, unable to understand what had happened. Clearly both men had taken the medicine at the same time. There was no reason that one had already gotten off twice, and yet the other was not even fully erect.   

Jimin's head was still full of questions as they began filming again, but it was not long before his mind went completely blank, with no room to think about other people's problems.

Unlike V, who thrust directly into Jin Hwan's body, Jung Kook's moves were obviously more thoughtful. With the end of his shaft, he gently rubbed the tip between Jimin's legs. He pressed slowly against his tight hole, entered part of the way, then pulled back out before pushing even deeper. He continued this back and forth motion several times, and by the time he reached full penetration, both men had begun sweating a bit.

Jimin could not help releasing the breath that he had been holding almost the whole time.  

Although it was strange to have a foreign body inside of him, once Jung Kook began to rock his hips he grew more comfortable. Before he could even feel concerned about how lewd his body was at that moment, he was caught up in the sensations as Jung Kook went on the attack.   

Jimin could not comprehend how, with every thrust, Jung Kook managed to accurately locate his good spot.   

"Ah..." He frowned and bit his lip to hold back the moans that escaped his lips.

His legs were spread, sandwiching Jung Kook's waist tightly. His yukata had been pulled wide open, and offered no coverage to his body. In response to Jung Kook's steady rhythm of thrusting, Jimin's light pink manhood stood up honestly, and gave off the impression that just a touch would cause liquid to spill out.