Chapter 21

The four-person bed scene was finished, and that also represented the end of the first GV.

The staff members quickly set to work and cleaned up in anticipation of going out for a celebratory meal. They made a huge racket requesting the director to provide a meal for everyone. Fortunately, the director was prepared for this, and indicated with a wave that it was fine. The crew all piled into their vehicles and drove out, and they all arrived shortly at a street in town well known for its many restaurants. For this reason, although it was already 11 at night, the street was still noisy, and fairly busy.

The crew found a clean looking stir-fry shop to sit down in. They quickly began to throw away money by the handful, ordering many expensive dishes and sake. The director shot everyone a fierce look, but in the end silently accepted his defeat.

Soon enough, the director did not seem to mind, and to everyone's surprise, he was the first to open two bottles of sake. He poured a generous round for the entire crew, and then called over Jung Kook —whom he both loved and hated—to drink with him.

Jung Kook  had gone through significant difficulties to ensure that he could sit next to Jimin, so of course, he was not willing to easily let someone else take his place. Unfortunately, the director did not care about that kind of thing, and sent two strong assistants who basically dragged him over.

No sooner had Jung Kook  left, and V was hot on his heels to take the open place. He sat down, holding his drink in his hand.

"Thank you for the medicine," he made a toast to Jimin and whispered his thanks.

Jimin glanced over at the sake, and then asked him, "Do you really feel like it was useful?"

V thought for a moment, and then spoke, "I didn't feel anything at first, but then the effect hit me all at once, and I was completely..." He did not know what to think or say, and his face was suddenly flushed.

Jimin was not interested in studying his psychological state, so he nodded hastily.

At this time the waiter brought out their food. The crew seated around the table held their chopsticks like they were weapons, ready to wage war for the meal that lay before them. Jimin was also quick to join the battle. Although there was still a communication barrier stemming from the fact that the film crew was mostly Japanese, after a few cups of sake, everyone was getting along far better, and without concern.

Everyone there kept going strong until the restaurant closed, and then they were clamoring to go somewhere else to continue the celebration.

At this time Jimin deeply realized the pain of his older body. The intense sex was just too burdensome for him. When they had just finished he could not really feel it, but after a satiating meal, a bone-deep tiredness washed over him. He was overcome with an exhausted and lazy feeling, and although he did not necessarily want to sleep, he still wanted to find a quiet place to sit down and rest for a while.

He ended up taking a seat on a bench on the sidewalk.

The majority of the staff members had swarmed a nearby convenience store, and they were like locusts sweeping the shelves clean of all kinds of alcohol and snacks. They made excited plans to take it all back to the hotel to eat and drink. A few people had gathered outside the shop door to smoke, and chatted among themselves while they waited.

Jung Kook was one of the few who had remained outside, and stood by himself.

At that moment he was not too far away. He did not say a word, but motioned for Jimin to come over with a crook of his index finger.

Jimin was not completely confident that motion was meant for him, and wanted to confirm whether the other party was calling him. Jung Kook did not speak, and just accelerated the motions with his index finger. Jimin complied, and started moving toward Jung Kook.