Suroor 4

Man: sir you don’t know what that girl did to me? She hit me sir? Without any reason.

Arnav: JUST SHUT UP.

Nidhi and old couples came to them.

Man: sir…… [Cut by Arnav].

Arnav: [angrily] I said shut up dammit! What you think I don’t know what you did your parents, just I heard all, you know I wanted to fire you from this job, but not now, you will do your job without salary.

Ma: sir please sir.

Arnav: and your salary goes to your parents, they will stay in better house rather than you, YOU GET THAT.

Khushi was seeing only his back.

Sir: but sir they are not my parents.

All are shocked.

Old women: [crying] why you saying like this beta, I am not saying lie he is my son.

Old man: if you have any doubt than he have a permanent “OM” tattoo on his hand.

Arnav angrily held his hand and tore his shirt sleeves and shocked to see that Tattoo. Arnav’s anger is on peak, he again slapped him.

Arnav: you very well know I can’t tolerate lies, and you’re saying they are not your parents how sick you’re. She [pointing old women] carried you nine months in her womb and brought you to this world. What you did for her? He angrily yelled on him. And he [pointing old man] day and night worked for fulfilling all your wishes. You fulfilled any wish of his? NO right, then you see now how I will make your life hell. You will not get one rupees also, and don’t forget you signed a contract with AR, if you leave the job then deposit 1 carore to AR and leave the job.

Man: [folding his arms] I am very sorry sir now onwards I will take care of my parents.

Arnav: [showing his palm] NO NEED, I have my own orphanage they will stay there, they live their life better than with you, now you’re no rights on them. [turning to old couple] you both still want to stay with him?

Old couple nodded NO.

Arnav: fine, [he dialed his orphanage number and called them to come here]. Nidhi was very shocked to see this man, in this world these type of human beings also present still.

Khushi was very much confused, hearing his voice “I heard this voice before, I felt he is whispering in my ears something very lovely” she thought these, when a VAN came.

Arnav: you stay there, that’s good home for you and every month you will get his salary. He signaled his men and they took old couples luggage and started towards the VAN.

Old women stood in front of Arnav and said “I don’t know whose son you’re, whoevers son you’re, your mother will be so proud having you in her life”.

Arnav’s eyes moisture and he just nodded his head. Old man came in front of his son and slapped tightly on his cheek.

Old man: we don’t need son like you, you’re dead for us, we have our new son [pointing to Arnav] he will take care of us.

They sat in van and gone from that place. The man also left before he see another warmth from ASR.

Arnav turned towards Khushi and saw her hazel eyes, she still covered her face with dupatta. Both are staring each other, only thought they have is “They both met before and those hazel and chocolate eyes of them talking volumes to each other.

----KHUSHI---

Tumko hai kuch ho gaya

[Something has happened to you]