Suroor 18

Aksh: you slept for long Aman, now who will rescue your Arnav? Today or tomorrow is the last day of your ASR, after that soon your lovely sister I mean Miss, Anjali Raizada also go. You thought you will expose me in front of ASR? No never I am not any ordinary villain Aman Mathur. You know how I got these information, I overheard yours and ASR’s talk that day in office. Bad luck I wanted to kill ASR but you came in between us and see where you are.

Aman: [in mind] Kamine, I will never allow you to harm Arnav, you see he will escape this time also. And you can’t even do anything, do whatever you want, now No harm him.

Aksh: I think your soul also cursing me for this right? Chu chhu but you can’t do anything Aman, nothing, this time even god also not help him. --------------------------------------------------------------------

Aksh: now plan is changed this time Aman, you know who is my next target? No right? You can guess. This time your ASR is safe. Now you think whom I am going to harm.

Aman: [in mind] is he mad or what? Once he say he will harm Arnav and now he is saying someone else name. But who?

Aksh: bye Aman dear, rest in peace soon.

Aksh gone from there and Aman opened his eyes and called to arnav.

Arnav: what? How is that possible Aman?

Aman: forget about that just come fast to my ward.

Arnav hurriedly came to Aman’s ward.

Arnav: how can he come here Aman, outside there is tight security.

Aman: leave that hear what I am saying first, his next target is not you, someone else, he not said the person name, maybe that person Anjali or Khushi.

Arnav: [confused] Khushi? But why she? She is not at all related to this scene Aman.

Aman: don’t ask so many questions now Arnav, we have to act quickly, they are fast that us in this matter.

Arnav: why can’t you say that person name Aman?

Aman: I can’t but one day you, yourself get to know who is that person is. Where is Anjali?

Aman: she gone to attend a meeting with Rishi.

Aman: call her and say her to stay where she is, and call Khushi now and ask her where is she? Arnav first called Anjali but her phone is out of coverage area, Aman is tensed now, Arnav dialed rishi number his mobile also out of coverage area. Aman called to Nidhi and asked about Khushi, and Nidhi said that Khushi is in home today.

Aman: that means their target is Anjali.

Arnav: [tensed] god dam these persons I am not going to leave them if a small scratches also come on Di’s body.

Aman: ask Aksh where is he?

Arnav: why him, he is small Aman, and I don’t want him drag in this.

Aman: [in mind] when truth you will get know that day that most horrible day for you Arnav, whom you love as little brother, he is the criminal behind that innocent face.

Aman: he always go out street Delhi, just ask him casually.

Arnav: ok. Arnav dialed his number, but his number also out of coverage area.

Aman: only one place there, where network will not come that to in between Delhi out street Jungle.

Arnav: I said my men to see there, and now I am going you take rest Aman.

Aman: NO NEVER, you will not go there, you get that?

Arnav: Aman Di’s life is in danger why can’t you understand?