Suroor 15

AKSH ROOM:

Aksh: in my entire life first time I liked a girl, and that’s KHUSHI, I have to know about her, this only possible when I will go to Office, and for that I have to make Aman on leave.

Phone Rang!

Aksh: yes I am here in the RM.

Prabha: good, what next plan then?

Aksh: I have to remove first this Aman.

Prabha: you think that’s is easy task for you?

Aksh: why not, I can do anything, and ASR can’t even suspect me.

Prabha: good, I am coming tomorrow, when you will meet me?

Aksh: soon.

Prabha: ok then bye, good luck for your next move.

Aksh: thanks.

-----------------------------------

ANJALI boutique:

Aman came to see Anjali for his doubt to her boutique.

Anjali: Aman? What a surprise you here in this section? Everything is ok?

Aman: yes Anjali, I have some question that you only know the answer.

Anajli: only I know the answers?

Aman: yes. Anjali: ok ask me?

Aman: I know you get angry asking about the person, but its very important fo me and for safety of Arnav.

Anjali: regarding chote? Is he ok Aman?

Aman: he is ok, I am searching who attacked on ASR, in his business no one dare to do this kind of stuff, so only any family rival can do this, so I doubt on your MOTHER.

Anjali first shocked and after she get angry.

Anjali: don’t take her name in front of me Aman, its not good for you.

Aman: I know you will say like this, but this time its about Arnav, I have doubt that these all attacks done by that lady.

Anjali: she don’t know about chote aman.

Aman: you think she don’t know? No Anjali, she know but I want full information.

Anjali: but she is not in this country?

Aman: yes, but she hired someone here in India, she is doing all her work sitting there, just I want her full information, I asked Arnav and he said he don’t know anything about her. Anjali: yes, he don’t know about her, I will give you her information, if she is behind then, that will cost her badly.

Aman: I know you don’t worry about that Anjali, but we have to find it out who is helping her here in India.

Anjali: be careful Aman, I don’t want you get into any danger.

Aman: this life Arnav gave me years back, if I die in this battle also, I don’t care.

Anjali: but we care about you Aman, you’re not anyone for us, you’re our family member too. Aman: I know, don’t worry nothing will happens to me.

Anjali: ok All the best.

Aman: thank you.

----------------------------------------

RKN MANSION:

Nidhi: how many times you look in mirror, go you’re getting late to office.

Khushi: this is my first day at work, I have to look fine na, after all first impression is best impression.