Suroor 23

Shopping Mall:

Arjun: done? God these ladies never get over of shopping.

Anjali: how this looks on me?

Arjun: I don’t know, select your choice.

Anjali: uffo! If Rishi is with me na, he selects in one second sari for me, and you see how rudely you’re talking to me.

Arjun: I am like that only.

Anjali made a face and started to see here and there, when Arjun found a blue sari, which looking very stunning, its match Anjali very well.

Arjun [in mind] I never shopped for Roshani then why I am feeling like to tell her take that sari.

Arjun is in deep thought and staring that sari only, when Anjali tapped on his shoulder.

Anjali: what are you thinking so much?

Arjun: nothing.

Anjali: you remembered your Roshani? I know you must be gone with her for shopping.

Arjun: No, my work load was so much that I didn’t get time to shop for her, in return she shopped for me many times.

This is the first time he is opening his heart in front someone about Roshani.

Anjali: must say she is very understanding.

Saying this she called shopper and said pack that blue sari, Arjun was shocked but didn’t said anything..

Arjun: how you know Rathod?

Anjali: you mean Sameer? He is friend of mine, but different college, our colleges are beside each other, but after going to Mumbai he changed and not contacted much. Aman met him here and said about you, and he gave the information about Sikhandhar, Aman and Chote very well know this underworld.

Arjun: [in mind] why I left him alive, the main motive of coming here to kill him, but what is stopping me doing that, whenever I hear his name my blood boil but seeing him in front of me why i not reacted.

--------------------------------------------

Raizada Mansion:

When both are very near Khushi was about to hold the table when the water dropped on her from glass which is placed on the table.

Arnav: I am sorry, I didn’t saw that.

Khushi: its ok, I will manage.

Arnav: how you will manage, wait I will give a sari wear that, you know di wore only sari’s, so she don’t have dresses.

Khushi nodded and Arnav came with red sari and gave her to change and he went outside the study room, after some 10 minutes she called him and he came inside and stopped in his track seeing her in red sari.

Khushi: I think now I have to go.

Arnav: wait Di is coming and she said wait for her.

He gulped his saliva seeing her in that attire and controlled his urge to kiss her then and there.

[Note: I am naming a Voice as Anamika]

Anamika: why you guys topped talking talk to each other.

There is silent inside the study room, when Arnav thought something and called someone and said “send that to me”.

Arnav: we have to see CCTV pottage of hospital may be he visited Aman or tried to visit him. Khushi nodded and Arnav received the mail, he said Khushi to sit beside him.