iii.

Yoongi, the boy with the scraggly silver hair, got out of the kitchen after he was finished arranging the groceries that were for the both of them. He took the plastic bags that were right beside the corner of the entrance inside the kitchen and arranged the groceries properly in an orderly manner on top of the dining table.

There were knocks that were heard on the door. It hasn't even been 9:00 pm and Yoongi's friends are already arriving at their dorm. Seokjin had to get up from the chair he was sitting on to get the door.

He opened it and he was astonished to see four boys. One who is baby-faced and has a pink bushy hair, one who is dimpled and has a coiffed platinum blonde hair, one who is fresh-faced and has a chestnut brown hair, and one who is fine-looking that has a luxuriant black hair.

"hi!"

Taehyung optimistically said.

"is Yoongi here?"

Namjoon asked in a gruff voice.

"uh, yeah he is you may come inside"

Seokjin welcomed Yoongi's friends inside their dorm room. One by one the boys got inside the dorm room. One boy noticed Yoongi, who was inside the kitchen as they got inside the dorm room.

"hey, Yoongi!"

Hoseok called out his friend's name cheerfully. Yoongi turned back to see who it was and when he saw who it was he gladly smiled at him.

"yo, Hoseok! glad you've come. oh? Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook? just sit down on that couch over there and i'll be right over"

"okay!!"

Minutes later and Yoongi's friends started to roll into their dorm. Soon, the dorm room became crowded as hell and Seokjin didn't like crowded places and so he stayed in the bathroom, sitting on the bathroom floor like he's seen some ghost or something.