iv.

Seokjin was still in the bathroom and the time was 10:07 pm. He wished that this party would end soon because he got sick of locking himself up in the bathroom. Unexpectedly while he was scrolling down his instagram feed, something banged on the door. The bang was loud enough to be heard in the next dorm room that was right beside theirs.

Seokjin instantaneously stood up, holding his phone while standing in the corner right of the bathroom door. Something banged on the door again but except someone cussed but the words were a bit unclear. Seokjin unlocked the door and the person fell down on the bathroom floor.

Laughter were heard outside of the bathroom. With the door opened midway, Seokjin took a closer look to examine the person who recently fell on the bathroom floor a few seconds ago. He immediately recalled who it was as soon as he had a clear look on the color of the hair. It was the one who had fine-looking luxuriant black hair.

He reached for his black hair and tried to wake him up. Unfortunately he didn't.

"uh...i'll just leave you there"

Seokjin said as he walked over the fine-looking man to get out of the bathroom. With a straight face, he squeezed into the tight spaces to pass through the unfamiliar people that are dancing around their dorm room. While Seokjin was passing through, Yoongi spotted him and waved hello.

"hey, Jin!"

"uh, hi"

Seokjin said in a monotonous voice. Yoongi looked at him as he casts his eyes down. He isn't his usual self today Yoongi thought to himself. Yoongi was about to ask why but he decided not to. Seokjin made his way to the kitchen and decided not to socialize with anyone since he doesn't know anyone among Yoongi's friends.