v.

Seokjin just observed the surroundings while the party was going on but someone really had to ruin it for him. The one who is fresh-faced and has a chestnut brown hair approached him.

"uh, hey?"

Jungkook waved at him and Seokjin glared at him as if he wanted to kill him.

"you're one of Yoongi's friends, right?"

"that's right by the way my name is Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you"

"yeah, nice to meet you too?"

He said that as if it was a question. Should i really be talking to this guy? He asked to himself.

"so you're his roommate, correct?"

"that is correct, pardon me but why are you talking to me?"

"o-oh sorry that i bothered you i can leave and—"

Jungkook was alarmed with his devious-like voice.

"no no it's not that i'm bothered i don't normally talk to people except for Yoongi and i get realy shy and awkward when a stranger talks to me"

"ah, i see well actually i just wanted to befriend you because you're Yoongi's roommate"

And so? i'm Yoongi's roommate so what? i'm nobody. He was filled with annoyance but he couldn't bring himself to break it to Jungkook.

"uh, well i'm nobody really and i'm not that special"

"aw come on don't say that! Yoongi tells us stories about you, he told us that you're annoying but funny and also a bonus! he once told us that you're cute when you cry and much much more"

How dare you, Yoongi. Seokjin was infuriated from the first half but the second half he was a but disturbed and honored.

"really? he told you guys about me?"

"yeah, so i was like: i should talk to his roommate since he seems so cool and because why not? y'know"

"ah, righttt..."

Seokjin awkwardly said. Yoongi is nice to me and it's disgusting but sweet, eh who cares about that old lazy hag. He told himself in his conscious. At least that's what he thinks about Yoongi.