This is It

TBAs Announcements:

• All entries that have been accepted have been added to the accepted entries chapter.

• No more entries will be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.

• If your story has been unpublished or you have withdrawn your entry, let me know. You told me once? Tell me again. I probably forgot.

• The calendar posted in the beginning is invalid. The last couple weeks have thrown it off. I'll be extending it appropriately and updating it as soon as I can.

• To all you sneaky people – yes I'm catching the fact that you're following after I accept your entry. If all entries are not following all the rules that were posted by the time I assign judges their final list of stories, your story will be eliminated. Rules are rules, you shouldn't need your hand held to follow them. 😉

___________________

Other Announcements:

• "Write: On Air" is now on hold while I try to get TBAs caught up.

• Reviews for all entries will be seriously extended.

• I'll be looking for someone to help me run this account. There will NOT be an application, and you won't be automatically accepted. This will require a great level of trust and personal knowledge. Elysian is my baby, and no one is getting free reign. If you'd be interested even a little bit, add me on discord. [ airy#6521 ] Only type in what's in the brackets. No, I will not be discussing this on any other app – including Wattpad.

• There may be additional entry / nomination categories added to TBAs, but this will depend on you. All of you.

Do you have an idea of a category you'd like to see? Let me know here.